Terminus Est Recognition of being Tickled.

Prefontaine

There is nothing wrong with eating from bottom top. There is no honor in warfare, only anarchy!

I bet you eat your pizza from the crust inwards, you sick monster.

• Upvote 4

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Other than soldier kills, your own stats aren't awesome. The fact that your soldier kills are so far out of whack with everything else suggests most of your wars are against people who only ever had soldiers. If I were you I wouldn't be bragging from tall places about how great you are.

Most of my kills came from arrgh vs Mensa HQ, SK and Guardian.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

That sounds like its mostly bullshit, but anyway my comment quoted Fasolt, not you. 

Clearly they're multies :v

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

HEY! How about this, instead of TEst selling down, why don't you buy up? War problem fixed, gg. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

HEY! How about this, instead of TEst selling down, why don't you buy up? War problem fixed, gg.

I'm sure this could be arranged, how much are you willing to pay for us to buy up? :v

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

I'm sure this could be arranged, how much are you willing to pay for us to buy up? :v

One quarter share.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Yeah, well. What do YOU know?

You're just a sharkipede. 

I have a mul- I mean brother. I have a brother.

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I have a mul- I mean brother. I have a brother.

I have 5 mul... I mean 5 friends on the same school WiFi. :)

Even though the rules used to say only 2; after all 8x5= $40 x 5= $200 for sheepy, right?

I have 5 mul... I mean 5 friends on the same school WiFi. :)

Even though the rules used to say only 2; after all 8x5= $40 x 5= $200 for sheepy, right?

its 10 now

so you owe Sheepster 50$ or its a ban for sure! 

Ole2.png

Don't worry I'll pay him off as soon as he contacts me, after all this game involves paying inorder to win, just don't tell anyone.

Edited by Gallifrey

Don't worry I'll pay him off as soon as he contacts me, after all this game involves paying inorder to win, just don't tell anyone.

If you want to win you should pay me insted, trust me! just send me all your ingame cash, and ill make sure you win! keep that secret please.

Ole2.png

If you want to win you should pay me insted, trust me! just send me all your ingame cash, and ill make sure you win! keep that secret please.

Trade sent.

Other than soldier kills, your own stats aren't awesome. The fact that your soldier kills are so far out of whack with everything else suggests most of your wars are against people who only ever had soldiers. If I were you I wouldn't be bragging from tall places about how great you are.

Nice try... But no.

I made no mention of how great my stats are or are not... I was responding to the comments of another, making reference to his, after he made comments about the word "badass" in reference to us in general. (And I dropped it after my second reply because my original intent wasnt to slam the guy himself, but was more a response to this stupid "elitist" mindset of people who sit around with many cities in this game doing next nothing for most of the year thinking that is somehow great and/or makes them uber... it would make me bored LoL. My original reaction was motivated by the constant tiring attempts to belittle Arrgh here, instead of playing the game.)

So no... No bragging was made by me about my own stats... Nice try at putting words in my mouth to support shifting the subject to me. (Which is fine to do, since I did it to him... But I didnt brag about mine or say "how great I am")

But as for myself... Ive only been playing a fraction of the time either of you have... 140 days

Youre at what.... Over a year?

Since you brought it up...

You left out that Im Top Ten in Tanks Destroyed (oh, and right behind you now) and also Top Ten in Infra Destroyed ... and will be Top Ten in Planes shortly (am now). Guess that didnt fit your point too well.

And yes, the particulars of my counts reflect the armies Ive faced so far, as fits the age of my nation... So, yeah... Soldier kills are high, as they should be. But now Tank and Plane kills are high and climbing fast since my nations gotten older... as they should be.

Nothing is "far out of whack" (im even Top Ten in Missles Eaten - again right behind you now LoL)

Factor in the age of my nation and your attempt at mocking me... Falls a bit flat (besides the fact that you again, put words in my mouth).

Unless youre now going to accuse me of not growing as fast as you think I should... Or of building too strong a military for people I attack who have more cities than me, but dont defend themselves worth a damn and so become victims (and then cry here).

I fight constantly... Raid constantly... Because I would get bored and find another game if I didnt.

And my counts will steadily go up so long as Im here because I will continue to do so LoL

Thats why.

The same reason the stats of many in Arrgh are growing quickly (mine are not the fastest) - We have a damn good, aggressive team.

(So many outside Arrgh talk of Jacob like he is the sum of all evil... he is actually the voice of reason and restraint compared to how far some of us want to go LoL)

And no... Im not "bragging" about myself... So dont try to be cute and say I am. You brought that up to try to insult me after I had said nothing of myself. Im only responding to the door you chose to open.

Position on a leaderboard gains me nothing of real worth in life.

Anyone could do my stats or better. The game does not require a great deal of skill to do so.

Im simply aggressive because thats the style of play Im used to in games similar to this.

But I will brag a bit now about Arrgh... We have an excellent group here and that is the main reason why I stay and I am involved. (And Im going to single out Dan77 for some praise in that - the unsung hero of many a battle, besides carrying the google stats workload)

---------------------------

And the war with TEst is over anyway.

Compliments to them for having the balls to sell down so much and attack like that.

Bout time ;)

Edited by Fasolt
  • Upvote 2

Nice try... But no.

I made no mention of how great my stats are or are not... I was responding to the comments of another, making reference to his, after he made comments about the word "badass" in reference to us in general. (And I dropped it after my second reply because my original intent wasnt to slam the guy himself, but was more a response to this stupid "elitist" mindset of people who sit around with many cities in this game doing next nothing for most of the year thinking that is somehow great and/or makes them uber... it would make me bored LoL. My original reaction was motivated by the constant tiring attempts to belittle Arrgh here, instead of playing the game.)

So no... No bragging was made by me about my own stats... Nice try at putting words in my mouth to support shifting the subject to me. (Which is fine to do, since I did it to him... But I didnt brag about mine or say "how great I am")

But as for myself... Ive only been playing a fraction of the time either of you have... 140 days

Youre at what.... Over a year?

Since you brought it up...

You left out that Im Top Ten in Tanks Destroyed and also Top Ten in Infra Destroyed ... and will be Top Ten in Planes shortly (I somewhat ignore ships). Guess that didnt fit your point too well.

And yes, the particulars of my counts reflect the armies Ive faced so far, as fits the age of my nation... So, yeah... Soldier kills are high, as they should be. But now Tank and Plane kills are high and climbing fast since my nations gotten older... as they should be.

Nothing is "far out of whack" (im even Top Ten in Missles Eaten LoL)

Factor in the age of my nation and your attempt at mocking me... Falls a bit flat (besides the fact that you again, put words in my mouth).

Unless youre now going to accuse me of not growing as fast as you think I should... Or of building too strong a military for people I attack who have more cities than me, but dont defend themselves worth a damn and so become victims (and then cry here).

I fight constantly... Raid constantly... Because I would get bored and find another game if I didnt.

And my counts will steadily go up so long as Im here because I will continue to do so LoL

Thats why.

The same reason the stats of many in Arrgh are growing quickly (mine are not the fastest) - We have a damn good, aggressive team.

(So many outside Arrgh talk of Jacob like he is the sum of all evil... he is actually the voice of reason and restraint compared to how far some of us want to go LoL)

And no... Im not "bragging" about myself... So dont try to be cute and say I am. You brought that up.

Position on a leaderboard gains me nothing of real worth in life.

Anyone could do my stats or better. The game does not require a great deal of skill to do so.

Im simply aggressive because thats the style of play Im used to in games similar to this.

But I will brag a bit now about Arrgh... We have an excellent group here and that is the main reason why I stay and I am involved. (And Im going to single out Dan77 for some praise in that - the unsung hero of many a battle, besides carrying the google stats workload)

---------------------------

And the war with TEst is over anyway.

Compliments to them for having the balls to sell down so much and attack like that.

Bout time ;)

Not sure if it's a medal you need or a chest to pin it on.

Untitled.png

Not sure if it's a medal you need or a chest to pin it on.

Neither... But you obviously need a clue.

(along with the ability to express yourself in other than cheap sayings you pick up off the internet and apply in clumsy ways... injecting yourself simplistically in conversation to try to be "seen" lol)

And you, talking about "chests" lol... isnt that cute.

As if you have the "muscle" (let alone discernment) to say anything about such ;)

"Need a chest to pin it on"; i.e., "hollow bragging - weak"

"Muscle"; i.e., "might"

(I'd walk you through the rest I said, James, in its relation to the original quote's meaning, but its my fault for both being clever in my phrasing, and forgetting where Im writing.)

Edited by Fasolt

Neither... But you obviously need a clue.

(along with the ability to express yourself in other than cheap sayings you pick up off the internet and apply in clumsy ways... injecting yourself simplistically in conversation to try to be "seen" lol)

And you, talking about "chests" LOL... isnt that cute.

As if you have the muscle (let alone discernment) to say anything about such ;)

Do you even lift bruh?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

High enough for the real meaning behind what I said to go right over your head.

"Figurative Language" slips past some ;)

I was just adding to the humor. I really don't care.

• Upvote 1

Same here in the first line... though the second was a jab.

Good enough ;)

But even so, to be fair... My phrasing earlier assumed too much.

I should also clarify. I grinned at your first quip in your post.

• Upvote 1