Terminus Est Recognition of being Tickled.

Prefontaine

The screenshot misses the part where I say "But hey, I probably deserved it".

We also forget that pre went around and threatened all our protectorates after we ruffled his feathers with that raid a few weeks ago. 

I threatened the one protectorate that said they paid you saying they should stop or we might attack them. The other two said they didn't pay you said I didn't do anything. Not going to pay reps? I'll find other ways to cost you money. But it all turned out that none of them paid you anymore, one was just confused. 

giphy.gif

scSqPGJ.gif

oh wizard of the vile dark arts? shall lord voldemort's death eater you be? alas, he is dead! but you server a new dark master. the dark lord prefontaine of mordor. he commands the forces of chaos...the forces of hell to march across orbis and enslave and rape all who do not join their dark master! can the march of the dark lord be stopped? is there hope? the hippies of GPA seek pacifism! they shall burn before the armies of the dark one in futures time. their foolishness destroying them. they claim that they will not be touched? no. the hippies will die in time. many years in the past dark lord prefontaine terrorized the land. the men of Rose sought to stop him. the Rothschilds they put together. a alliance of men and hippies to fight against the dark lord. they were failed as the traitor adama took over and destroyed the alliance in his foolishness. 

the dark lord marched across orbis. he destroyed and killed the hippies of GPA. ravaging their lands salting their fields and raping their lifestock and eating their woman! adama and what was left of the alliance field back to the city of rose. thinking their strong walls would protect them. they were soon fell as well and the city destroyed! prefontaine looked upon the earth and laughed. but he did not count on a single person. pubstomper sword in his hand cut off prefontaines ring of power and prefontaine was destroyed. so we think. he has returned and orbis will fall if he is not stopped! 

dhMeAzK.gif

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

plz keep this going, i want more entertainment

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Last I checked around 5-6 people could hit Arrgh top ranges. Plus could always get people to sell down and hit.

My main point is there's more insults being thrown around ooc on forums rather than in-game action.

We're at war? Why the &#33;@#&#036; didn't you tell me, Tywin?

I thought Arrgh was nibbling on Terminus Est just to get a hint of what pure Badass and Evil taste like.

We're at war? Why the !@#$ didn't you tell me, Tywin?

I thought Arrgh was nibbling on Terminus Est just to get a hint of what pure Badass and Evil taste like.

Last time I checked we all have higher bad ass scores and better leaderboards rankings then any of your members. 

Ahh the days of phiney being "Badass" are clearly over. 

• Upvote 1

You really dont know what you're talking about :v

He was complementing your ability to beat big alliances, and you missed it.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

He was complementing your ability to beat big alliances, and you missed it.

Saw it as a "you're not a major alliance" what with NAC being an alliance that tried to war Arrgh and failed big time he'd (Clooney) include NAC in that major alliance number. Could just be me though.

• Upvote 1

They also lead in the emasculation of major alliances board, though that one is less well known and less frequented. 

to be fair, most other alliances will never go 1v1 against others. they rather get guys like you to make the first move so they can swoop in and get the win.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Last time I checked we all have higher bad ass scores and better leaderboards rankings then any of your members. 

Ahh the days of phiney being "Badass" are clearly over. 

I bet it's easy when you're nipping at heels and not going for throats. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I bet it's easy when you're nipping at heels and not going for throats.

Oh yeah, Mister 5,626 Infra destroyed.

Tell me more about what its like in your private little fantasy land of badass throat ripping.

371,000 soldiers killed in 581 days of playing... Not so much Blood for the Blood God happening on your end it seems.

• Upvote 2

Oh yeah, Mister 5,626 Infra destroyed.

Tell me more about what its like in your private little fantasy land of badass throat ripping.

371,000 soldiers killed in 581 days of playing... Not so much Blood for the Blood God happening on your end it seems.

And yet all his kills fought back, not like he ran around beating up pre-school kids and called himself a badass biker..... 

Unlike some outhers in here crying about their badassery....

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png