Terminus Est Recognition of being Tickled.

Prefontaine

We didnt intend on doing anything, that was the point. Now our hand is beeing forced as our members in their range wont roll over and take a beating, and we in the upper tier wont leave them hanging. even if we cant declare on them. 

But that's my question, what action are you guys doing now that your hand's been forced? I see the threat of "if any Aargh nation grows to 1500+ we'll attack them", but that appears to have been done prior to the new attacks.

Pre made a veiled threat about Aargh's allies, but then stated that's not going to be pursued. I'm just wondering what exactly the point of the thread was other than showing publicly the relationship between both AAs and the screenshot that there's a spy somewhere in Aargh.

• Upvote 1

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

-Enter Arrgh's public IRC channel, where "leadership" are playing with toy ships bashing them together and pretending their alliance matters-

lol why would you even make an announcement if our alliance doesnt matter? unless.. you do care about us!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

26FPBs9JehgQOZ2QE.gif

You clearly do not know anything if you think I claim to be the patron saint of Arrgh!. Everybody knows that card belongs to Ogaden.

We've discussed mutual raids with you guys and have clearly kept you off the DNR list for a better part of a year out of mutual respect. If our alliances didn't have some sort of friendship then Arrgh! members would've been raiding you lads for a better part of that year. The only beatdowns I've received were the ones I earned in Arrgh! Patron Saint of Arrgh! No that's Ogaden. Drunken Pirate. That I be.

Obviously there has been plenty of mutual respect, which is why I would have expected Jacob to carry that on in taking over from ogaden, but it seems what was there between pinchy, ogaden and I was ignored by Jacob over the original raid, where we asked for very little.

It's now the back handed comments behind our leaderships backs to try and rile our members (including Jacob sending me pms seemingly looking to turn me against pre?) that I am thoroughly disliking. The charm of arrgh was nice fun coordinated raids. Thats how you make friends after by being open. Not by doing this shit, this isn't the arrgh I know.

T7Vrilp.png

The Arrgh! you know is loyal to her members. When an outside influence, no matter who it may be, (insert any verb here) against one of our members. We will 100% defend our members. You have the same loyalty to your members the same we have for ours. This issue is a difference in opinion and that's it. In the end, it doesn't matter if we are friends or not. All that matters to us in Arrgh! is dosh and mutual respect. The moment an alliance, no matter whom they might be, directly challenges us. We will bite. We in Arrgh! are members of Arrgh! for a reason. Respect that reason and you will earn our respect. This incident is a matter of respect. We've proven ourselves on many different occasions that we aren't the Arrgh! that people tend to have in the back of their minds. We hold values. We operate under a different system than most alliances have and we pride ourselves in being "different". Respect that and we will respect you. We do recognize and we do hold TEst higher than other alliance simply because they are TEst and they do what they want. We will always feel this way towards TEst since our last incident when you guys held a raid against us. The Arrgh! you know has always been around and will always be around. I hope we both move on past this incident and grow from the lessons learned from this. That's all one can ask for in any given situation.

Arrgh! will always hold TEst in high regards. It's up to you to either do the same. If you choose not too, we won't complain because we will keep on doing our own thang.

And on a side note, I would like to extend my apologies on my blatant disrespect against your members. I will refrain from further OCC attacks. I respect that fact that you are defending your members and I respect the values you hold in regards to your members. Which is why I'll always and will always continue to love TEst for being TEst. <3

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

*watches thread intensely*

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

but I'm always up for a scrap so c'est la vie.

So are we. The point of this thread is mostly to have fun honestly. 

As to Jon Snow, I would fill you in but clearly I need to go a different route.

XpyLkgG.gif

scSqPGJ.gif

So are we. The point of this thread is mostly to have fun honestly. 

As to Jon Snow, I would fill you in but clearly I need to go a different route.

XpyLkgG.gif

yeah, i'm sure you included the detail about those members being "friends and family of current members" because you wanted to have fun

for someone who makes a bunch of jokes about #arrgh being a safe space you sure are a crybaby

Expert level trolling is Expert level. 

I fixed that for you. It is okay, Preeie. I don't expect you to to understand it. *pats on your back* :wub:

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

I fixed that for you. It is okay, Preeie. I don't expect you to to understand it. *pats on your back* :wub:

Calling Precum Preeie?

Entry level indeed

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So..

this confirms u are crying?

Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif

Please, more of that, didn't cringe enough today :P

If only TEst put the same effort in the in-game war as they've on forums.......

Your war range extends to +75% or -25% of your score.

There's only so much possible. The reason you attacked after all.

• Upvote 2

If only TEst put the same effort in the in-game war as they've on forums.......

The members who can't declare on the small nations, and haven't been declared upon have nothing to do but have fun on the forums. But by all means... https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767Please give me something to do Tywin. 

scSqPGJ.gif

The members who can't declare on the small nations, and haven't been declared upon have nothing to do but have fun on the forums. But by all means... https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767Please give me something to do Tywin.

Last I checked around 5-6 people could hit Arrgh top ranges. Plus could always get people to sell down and hit.

My main point is there's more insults being thrown around ooc on forums rather than in-game action.

• Upvote 1

The members who can't declare on the small nations, and haven't been declared upon have nothing to do but have fun on the forums. But by all means... https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767Please give me something to do Tywin.

Yea why don't u sell ur infra.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

This does seem to be based on the leaders of our two respective alliances having a personal disagreement as to the vaginal likeness of Jacob, but I'm always up for a scrap so c'est la vie.

The screenshot misses the part where I say "But hey, I probably deserved it".

We also forget that pre went around and threatened all our protectorates after we ruffled his feathers with that raid a few weeks ago. 

Edited by Jacob Hanson
  • Upvote 1