Terminus Est Recognition of being Tickled.

Prefontaine

....so...you guys are basically just saying you're letting your new members get raided and any damage you could do against Aargh interests, you aren't pursuing?

All in all I'm a little confused what this announcement was about other than showing you have a spy in Aargh?

• Upvote 3

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

....so...you guys are basically just saying you're letting your new members get raided and any damage you could do against Aargh interests, you aren't pursuing?

All in all I'm a little confused what this announcement was about other than showing you have a spy in Aargh?

We didnt intend on doing anything, that was the point. Now our hand is beeing forced as our members in their range wont roll over and take a beating, and we in the upper tier wont leave them hanging. even if we cant declare on them. 

Ole2.png

Aww, TEst like to be tickled. :)

Just hang on, let me get a feather duster and brush it on your soft spots.

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Pretty much you just said that Arrgh! holds all the up declares and can pick off a nations of yours one at a time. It's very unfortunate that I'm limited on the people who I can "raid" in TEst being that I have so sort of form of mutual respect for them. Precum, sometimes you need to step back and take a moment to focus on yourself. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_Sutra

This link can help out with the precum issues you seem to be suffering from :v

Edited by Filthy Fifths
  • Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Filthy, stop talking shit to my members. 

'it sucks Precum doesn't truly know the relationship Arrgh/TEst has had in the past. '

Yeah because you clearly know it yourself. We warred you down a year ago and then made friends as we do with most alliances we have a decent enough war against. Since then there's been very little correspondence, and clearly it was this Jacob guy whoever that is that has caused this issue from a little bit ago. You flitted around alliances and got yourself a ton of beat downs and now claim to be the patron saint of Arrgh. 

• Upvote 2
T7Vrilp.png

Filthy, stop talking shit to my members. 

'it sucks Precum doesn't truly know the relationship Arrgh/TEst has had in the past. '

Yeah because you clearly know it yourself. We warred you down a year ago and then made friends as we do with most alliances we have a decent enough war against. Since then there's been very little correspondence, and clearly it was this Jacob guy whoever that is that has caused this issue from a little bit ago. You flitted around alliances and got yourself a ton of beat downs and now claim to be the patron saint of Arrgh. 

You clearly do not know anything if you think I claim to be the patron saint of Arrgh!. Everybody knows that card belongs to Ogaden.

We've discussed mutual raids with you guys and have clearly kept you off the DNR list for a better part of a year out of mutual respect. If our alliances didn't have some sort of friendship then Arrgh! members would've been raiding you lads for a better part of that year. The only beatdowns I've received were the ones I earned in Arrgh! Patron Saint of Arrgh! No that's Ogaden. Drunken Pirate. That I be.

also precum, if you need more source material on that issue you seem to have. I'll whip you up some links and send it your way m8 

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

This is worse than a micro alliance thread argument.

Go get'em TEst.

Edited by NMA
  • Upvote 1

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

more popcorn for the popcorn god.

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.