Big Brother is Watching You

AlmightyGrub

You're calling someone out on being salty? I don't think the idiom "pot calling the kettle black" has ever been more applicable. Dude, you could be dropped into a fresh water lake and it would instantly turn into salt water, irreparably altering the local ecosystem.

When have I ever been salty? I regularly suicide my nation for the lols.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

When have I ever been salty? I regularly suicide my nation for the lols.

When have you not been salty? I swear, almost every single post I've noticed by you has some kind of negative connotation, regardless of whatever you've done with your nation. And I really don't mean any offense or anything, just seems strange to me that you'd call someone out on doing what you've done so many times yourself.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

When have you not been salty? I swear, almost every single post I've noticed by you has some kind of negative connotation, regardless of whatever you've done with your nation. And I really don't mean any offense or anything, just seems strange to me that you'd call someone out on doing what you've done so many times yourself.

!@#$ != Salty

Being an !@#$ is so goddamn fun and I enjoy it immensely. I don't understand why people would tip-toe around issues and pretend to be cordial to people they hate when they can just shout out what a useless piece of shit someone is. And since I hate everyone, may as well make fun of everyone :^)

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

!@#$ != Salty

Being an !@#$ is so goddamn fun and I enjoy it immensely. I don't understand why people would tip-toe around issues and pretend to be cordial to people they hate when they can just shout out what a useless piece of shit someone is. And since I hate everyone, may as well make fun of everyone :^)

While this has nothing to do with the topic, good to know there are still places where some people have everyone.

Also, good to be here.  This is a much more complex world that my previous experiences have been in prior lives.

/s/ 1746382812423101110316.png

Polar Pope Franciscus Frigidus the First

The Most Humble of the Popes

!@#$ != Salty

So we both agree you're basically so salty I could put you on popcorn for a delicious snack?

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

So we both agree you're basically so salty I could put you on popcorn for a delicious snack?

>salty popcorn

Holy shit, people actually do that? 

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Only people who can't afford butter.  :mellow:

lik dis if u cri evrytim

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: 

Edited by Metro

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I should have used more adjectives. Things simply aren't eldritch enough around these forums.

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

• Upvote 3

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...