Big Brother is Watching You

AlmightyGrub

You only have 4 posts.

In the entire history of the internet. This guy has no potential whatsoever.

I've always said that Grub is a wannabe to the shitposting throne, for an entire 16 days.

grub is like the trump of browser games, he is as old as his ego is large, facts don't phase him, I'm pretty sure he carries a grimace while he types, his put-downs are actually quite similar-- you have a lot to look forward to my hippo friend

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I would like to thank Polaris for spreading my message to the world of Orbis, it's important to reassure the Proles of my benevolent, omnipresent rule. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some more watching to do.

• Upvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I'm just waiting for the classy shitposting.  My expectations are high after such a claim.

oh fat hippo boy! shit poster above your head! please go and bath in river instead. do not disturb mr grubs as he worms his way into your alliance to make you rolls! 

inst will stomp on you as you ride De Slang in disgusting perversion activities! and then the snake will bite into the hippos back knife like teeth and he shall the breath of life fly out of his lungs! to death thy hippo sink to the bottom of the river! then the hippo shall sink and abu haddad and tim armstrong will dive into the river. tim armstrong shall proclaim that all who serve the dark lord prefontaine will be free. abu will ask mr sunk hippo to convert to islam and join the vile ibrahim in the isis alliance? the hippo shall cry out and pray to god for his deliverance. but god will not respond to mr athiest hippo. then mr athiest hippo shall fall into ground and into hell. where lord asmodeus shall penetrate him with his fork as he sadistically laughs!   

Edited by Captain_Vietnam

oh fat hippo boy! shit poster above your head! please go and bath in river instead. do not disturb mr grubs as he worms his way into your alliance to make you rolls! 

inst will stomp on you as you ride De Slang in disgusting perversion activities! and then the snake will bite into the hippos back knife like teeth and he shall the breath of life fly out of his lungs! to death thy hippo sink to the bottom of the river! then the hippo shall sink and abu haddad and tim armstrong will dive into the river. tim armstrong shall proclaim that all who serve the dark lord prefontaine will be free. abu will ask mr sunk hippo to convert to islam and join the vile ibrahim in the isis alliance? the hippo shall cry out and pray to god for his deliverance. but god will not respond to mr athiest hippo. then mr athiest hippo shall fall into ground and into hell. where lord asmodeus shall penetrate him with his fork as he sadistically laughs!   

Where is the line to be penetrated with a fork, I long to hear the sadistic laughter?

Well, that was a trip.

New%20Polar%20Order%20Old%20Style%20Flag

Imperial Decree- Polaris

Greetings Comrades,

On this day Polaris officially declares its existence in this realm. Many of us are new to your world, and we enter it acknowledging all who have gone before us and all that have contributed. We seek your indulgence as we learn your ways and customs and we appreciate the friendship and guidance we have received from the many welcoming friends. You will find us very straight forward to deal with and we trust that you will deal with us accordingly.

We recognize our Protector, UPN, and thank them for their guidance and friendship as we formed our alliance. We thank you for your ongoing protection.

We also recognize the alliances who have lost a member or two to our cause. If there is any issue requiring our attention, please feel free to make direct contact with us.

Our forums are located at www.polarorder.net and our IRC Channel is #polarispnw

This is an exciting day for Polaris, it is an exciting day for me and I am sure, if you were honest with yourselves, you would find it a little exciting too. If not, give it a little time.

I would also like at this time to introduce our Government of Polaris, these people are empowered to speak on behalf of our alliance and you will find them in our channel or on our forum.

AlmightyGrub - Emperor

EaTeMuP - Regent

Holton - Minister of Plenty

Aero - Minister of Truth

Mihail - Minister of Love

As we come in peace, we have chosen not to fill the role of Minister of Peace at this time, this situation will no doubt change, but for now we are content to watch and learn from those who consider themselves our superiors in this world.

AlmightyGrub

Emperor

Polaris

Charter of Polaris

Preamble - The nations herein agree to come together in common Defense and Economy, under the banner of Brotherhood and Fraternity, to make real the Concepts and Ideals upon which we now stand.

Article I: The Emperor - The Emperor is the Sovereign of the alliance and shall have full authority over any and all matters of the alliance.

Article II: Admittance - Any nation seeking admittance to Polaris must meet the requirements set forth by Her Emperor and their government.

Article III: Expulsion - Any nation, at any time, may be expelled at the discretion of the Emperor or by a Super-Majority vote of the Membership (75%+1).

Article IV: Amendments - Any member in good standing may, at any time, submit an Amendment to this Charter. Discussion must be allowed to take place for no shorter than 36 hours, and a Super-Majority (75%+1) must be reached for the Amendment to pass.

Flag created by D34th.

Comrades? I like Polaris. Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Anybody that uses Trump as an insult needs to be banned immediately. I won't have my future president insulted.

• Upvote 1

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

Anybody that uses Trump as an insult needs to be banned immediately. I won't have my future president insulted.

qjbkYJV.jpg

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

-snip-

You're calling someone out on being salty? I don't think the idiom "pot calling the kettle black" has ever been more applicable. Dude, you could be dropped into a fresh water lake and it would instantly turn into salt water, irreparably altering the local ecosystem.

Edited by Big Brother

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Comrades? I like Polaris.

You didn't have to quote the entire !@#$ing post. >.>

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png