Prefontaine's Radio show returns.

Prefontaine

Thanks for doing this again, Prefontaine.  Always an interesting thing to listen to and lots to talk about I'm sure.

Considering I started that, I will be doing it, no worries.

I remember going down the list with you right after TAC war /:)

Edited by Caillou

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Well, somewhat at least. I'm not going to run weekly, bi-weekly, or whatever scheduled shows. I'm gonna run something when I actually want to, when I've something to talk about with another player or group of players I think would provide interesting material. All I'll need is to confirm a guest and confirm a co-host to broadcast and record. 

That being said Sunday, March 6th at 9:00PM Eastern time we will have a sit down with Pubstomper to talk about the end of his leadership, and the 168 day war. If you have any questions you would like asked, PM me in game: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767 

If you're able to record/broadcast and are interested, please let me know here.

Glad to see you're back at it. I can setup the server again if you need and pass along the infos. I'd host the show if it's on a Mondays or some Tuesday (not counting the next week where I'll be in Vegas).

But yeah can setup the server again if needed.

• Upvote 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Damn Pre, back at it again with the radio show

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Tenages did. He usually gets things up within 24 hours or so.

as much as i hateth uncongenial schnooks, i hateth mr. dark l'rd prefontaine yea m're, especially when he tries to grant a free rideth to the undes'rving. leteth's geteth down to business: this is not the placeth to developeth that subject. it demands many pages of analysis, which i can't spareth in this lett'r. instead, i'll just state the key pointeth, which is that he hath recently been obs'rv'd contaminating cleareth thinking with his prolix, fickle writings. th're is an e'rie parallel h're with prefontaine's previous attempts to sacrifice our essential lib'rties on the altar of political h'rse-trading. the only diff'rence is that he's obviously und'r the influenceth of lsd 'r some oth'r hallucinogenic. wherefore else wouldst prefontaine insist that the most valuable art one can hast is the ability to lieth convincingly? i us'd to agreeth completely with those who claim'd that we hast increasingly been seeing prefontaine's lackadaisical conjectures being us'd as a rallying caterwauling by bilious anarchists who wisheth to helpeth obstinate, apolaustic fugitives evade capture by the auth'rities. int'restingly, mine views on this hast chang'd slightly as i hast learn'd m're about human motivation and human behavi'r. anon i believe that i am truly at a loss f'r w'rds when prefontaine ass'rts that he can compass peace and prosp'rity f'r the whole of humanity through violence, deception, oppression, exploitation, graft, and theft. he can't possibly be s'rious. i suspecteth that the real st'ry h're is that many people hast witness'd prefontaine promoteth a h'rd mentality ov'r principled, individual thought. prefontaine gen'rally insists that his witnesses art mistaken and blames his filthy scareth tactics on prissy picaroons. it's liketh he hath no-fault insurance against p'rsonal responsibility. what's m're, th're appears to be some disagreement in the community regarding the numb'r of times that prefontaine hath been seen convincing ev'ry smear sheet in the country to ref'r to his adv'rsaries as the w'rst s'rts of malod'rous savages i've ev'r seen. some sayeth once; some sayeth five times; some sayeth a dozen times 'r m're. the pointeth is not to quibble ov'r numb'rs 'r aught liketh that but rath'r to clarifyeth that prefontaine denies ev'r having tri'd to carryeth out “preventive op'rations†(that means “target'd killingsâ€) against his competit'rs. i, hardhead'd cynic that i am, assume he's m'rely trying to cov'r his posteth'ri'r, as the sooth is that we might not but seteth the rec'rd straight. our children dependeth on that. 

i couldst accuse prefontaine of using snarky, cankered so-call'd exp'rts to geteth his way but i wouldn't stoop to that leveleth. he somehow manages to maintaineth a straight faceth when saying that things hast nev'r been bett'r. i am greatly erned by this occurrence of falsehood and fantastic st'rytelling which is the resultant of layeth'rs of social dishevelment and disillusionment amongst the fine citizens of a once 'rganized, motivated, and cognitively enlighten'd civilization. 

the f'regoing greatly simplifies the real situation, but it dost betoken in a rough, gen'ral way that i hast a planeth to raiseth issues, as crossed to guns 'r bodkins. i calleth this planeth “op'ration protecteth dram children from snooty palt'r'rs liketh prefontaineâ€. (granted, i needeth a sh'rt'r, catchi'r nameth, but that one will doeth f'r anon. ) mine planeth's und'rlying motif is that prefontaine is currently limit'd to shrieking and spitting when he's confront'd with inconvenient facts. festinate'r than thou can sayeth “crystallographicallyâ€, howev'r, prefontaine is likely to switcheth to some s'rt of “get ev'ryone to marcheth in lockstep with prefontaine's lubricious cronies†approach to draweth our attention aroint from such facts. 

to be honest, prefontaine is trying to geteth us to acquiesce to a faustian bargain. in the sh'rt t'rm this bargain may helpeth us loveth the earth and ev'rything that floweth'rs and crawls upon it. unf'rtunately, in the longeth t'rm it will enable prefontaine to cens'r by caricature and preempt discussion by st'reotype. the law is not just a m'ral stance. 'tis the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavi'r. 

prefontaine dreams of a timeth when he'll be free to concentrateth all the wealth of the w'rld into his owneth hands. that's the way he's plann'd it, and that's the way it'll happen—not may happeneth but will happen—if we don't int'rf're, if we don't unveil the semiotic patt'rns that he utilizes to raiseth ext'rtionate demands. in case thoust any doubts, we needeth to kicketh butt and taketh names. unf'rtunately, reaching that simple conclusion sometimes seems to be above human reasoneth. but th're is a wisdom above human, and to that we wilt looketh if we art ev'r to deliv'r prefontaine from his appalling ign'rance. 

looking at it anoth'r way, i proclaim that someday the vast maj'rity of people will be eag'r to maintaineth social tranquillity. as we looketh to our future, howev'r, we needeth to remaineth cognizant of our past. f'r example, we wilt always rememb'r that prefontaine's st'ries about sesquipedalianism art particularly ridden with 'rr'rs and dist'rtions, yea leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility. 

the acid testeth f'r prefontaine's “kind'r, gentl'r†new rodomontades shouldst be, “do they still impose a one-size-fits-all modeleth on how society shouldst function?†if the answ'r is aye then we can concludeth that prefontaine's belief is that he shouldst be free to revive the ruinous excess of a bygone 'ra to bounceth and bloweth amidst the ruinous excess of the presenteth 'ra. ho, prefontaine! Flibbertigibbet just called; he wants his w'rldview backeth. trumpet'd so many times, his monographs hast begun to feedeth on themselves, to gen'rate their owneth publicity, to cow prefontaine's nemeses not by argument but by she'r repetition, and to stripeth people of their rights to free expression and individuality. prefontaine claims that stultiloquent cretins hast dramatically low'r incidences of canc'r, heart attacks, heart disease, and many oth'r illnesses than the rest of us. predictably, he cites nay hard data f'r that claimeth. this is because nay such data existeth. 

if hist'ry follows its course, it shouldst be evident that prefontaine is extra'rdinarily brazen. we've all known that f'r a longeth timeth. howev'r, his willingness to foment intransigent f'rms of political tyranny sets a new w'rld rec'rd f'r brazenness. i won't mince mine w'rds: in a recent essay, he stat'd that his faith in dadaism gives him an uncanny ability to detecteth astral en'rgy and cosmic vibrations. since the arguments he made in the rest of his essay art bas'd in parteth on that assumption, he shouldst be acknown that it just isn't true. not only that, but he is an inspiration to vile, tartarean philosophast'rs ev'rywh're. they panegyrize prefontaine's crusade to brand me as cold-blooded, and, m're imp'rtantly, they don't realizeth that prefontaine's litanies art liketh an en'rmous vigilantism-spewing machine. we wilt begineth dismantling that structureth. we wilt puteth a monkey wrench in its gears. and we wilt draweth a picture of what we conceiveth of und'r the w'rd “antitintinnabularian†because i hast always been an independent thinketh'r. i'm not influenc'd by popular trends, the media, 'r yea so-call'd undisput'd facts when parrot'd by oth'rs. haply that streak of independence is what first enabl'd me to seeth that deception, flatt'ring, lying, deluding, talking behind the backeth, putting up a false front, living in b'rrow'd splend'r, wearing a mask, hiding behind convention, playing a role f'r oth'rs and f'r oneself—in sh'rt, a continuous flutt'ring around the solitary flame of vanity—is so much the ruleth and the law among prefontaine's snappish brethren that i can draweth but one conclusion. as thou can belike guesseth, mine conclusion is that he's desp'rate to convince us that the purpose of education is not to produceth independent thinketh'rs but submissive state subjects. to achieveth this goal, he hath apparently decid'd it's m're effective to “construct a counteth'rnarrative†(read: maketh up a st'ry) than to looketh f'r aught resembling facts. this w'rries me because while we doth nothing, those who reduceth social and cultural awareness to a dictat'd seteth of guidelines to followeth art gloating and smirking. and they will keepeth on gloating and smirking until we reinf'rce notions of positive self-esteem. 

i am, of course, ref'rring to a recent occurrence that is so well-known it requires nay comment except to addeth that in 'rd'r to convince us that space aliens art out to layeth eggs in our innards 'r ooze their alien hell-slime all ov'r us, prefontaine oft turns to the corky propagandist dissemble of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. noteth that the f'regoing dost not pretendeth to be an accurate description of all people who might be consid'r'd crime-stain'd imbeciles. 'tis only a rough indication of some of prefontaine's gen'ral tendencies. in mine obs'rvations upon conspiracism, i hast express'd nay opinion thus far of the mode of its extinguishment 'r meli'ration. i will noteth, howev'r, though i still hast nothing to proposeth, that many people respondeth to prefontaine's hate-fill'd put-downs in much the same way that they respondeth to television dramas. they watcheth them; they talketh about them; but they feeleth nay ov'rwhelming compulsion to doth aught about them. that's wherefore i insist we casteth a gimlet eye on prefontaine's demands. this belike dost not affect thy daily life, but 'tis a fact. 

prefontaine hates people who allay the conc'rns of the many people who hast been harm'd by him. he wants such people nabbed, grabbed, and thrown out of the country. his assault on free speech was not mount'd in a few weeks. rath'r, it evolv'd gradually ov'r a much longeth'r p'riod of timeth, barely p'rceptible in its 'rigins and benefiting from a gradualism that provok'd dram awareness, much less any real reaction. that's wherefore 'tis anon the timeth to findeth m're constructive contexts in which to w'rk toward resolving conflicts. leteth me concludeth by saying that we who wanteth to weaken the critical links in mr. dark l'rd prefontaine's nexus of scurrilous antih'roism will not rest until we doeth.

post-40503-Supernatural-Dean-Speechless-

• Upvote 6

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Did you go on the Drunk Show yet?

#radio and the Drunk Show have standards which do not go as low as Inst and Mr Grammar.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Sorry it took so long to upload guys. There wasn't even really any post production on this one, it was simply me being lazy. Shows up now. You can access it here: http://7kingdoms.net/radio/feed/podcast/prefontainevarietyshow 

All new episodes propagate to that rss feed when I upload them, so you can just follow that and you'll always have the show as soon as it uploads.

Or you can subscribe via iTunes and it will automatically pull (and download if you want it to) the latest show. If you wish to subscribe via Itunes, the following link should take you there: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/prefontaine-friends-variety/id1045137063?mt=2

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 4
wF9Bjre.gif

I have to say, Pubstomper was a good interview, but I was also highly amused about some of his comments in regards to Mensa.

Thanks for posting it, Tenages.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Shout out to the guys involved in this, good job and always makes the game more interesting! Hopefully we see this stick around on a monthly basis atleast this time around.

And Pub: I forgive you.  :P

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I don't know why they think the mechanics part is boring, I find it very interesting.

If I harped on the things Arrgh was doing while fighting TEst, it would have looked like I was &#33;@#&#036;ing about the system etc.. Even though I've been &#33;@#&#036;ing about the possibility of what Arrgh is currently doing for over a year XD

But maybe I'll talk about some mechanics next time. I mostly wanted to chat with Pub about the last war and events leading to it.

scSqPGJ.gif

If I harped on the things Arrgh was doing while fighting TEst, it would have looked like I was !@#$ about the system etc.. Even though I've been !@#$ about the possibility of what Arrgh is currently doing for over a year XD

But maybe I'll talk about some mechanics next time. I mostly wanted to chat with Pub about the last war and events leading to it.

Please do, from another long time complainer about the system. :P

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

If I harped on the things Arrgh was doing while fighting TEst, it would have looked like I was !@#$ about the system etc.. Even though I've been !@#$ about the possibility of what Arrgh is currently doing for over a year XD

You should do a dedicated episode for mechanics when the perks come out.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov