3/1/2016 - Thor Retires

Alex

• Administrators

Just a quick announcement that our beloved mod Thor has retired. I've renamed him Thor (Former Mod) on the forums in case any future player wants to take the name Thor, and we'll build a shrine in his honor (eventually? I don't know. That actually seems like a lot of work.)

In any case, he's leaving on good terms, just too busy with real life at the moment. Feel free to wish him a happy farewell, while the rest of the mods grimace about the extra work they have to do  :rolleyes:

Tl;dr Thor Retires (didn't you read the title?)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I will build a shrine to him on a lovely corner of the moon.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

1F33D.png

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Farewell Thor! Retire knowing that there is a temple being built for you in Iceland. (Not even joking: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31437973)

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Farewell Thor! Retire knowing that there is a temple being built for you in Iceland. (Not even joking: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31437973)

Page not found, error 404. Please fix.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Page not found, error 404. Please fix.

here Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Noooo! Not Thor! He was my favorite mod on the forums.

I know right!? Thor is like the most awesome and lenient moderator! Such a shame that he had to go. I motion for construction of palace in honor of Thor, the Viking god in Norway.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Great Job #Thor.

We want a human moderator.

Now why do we want that? We must have muscle-bound men covered in oil so that you marks can lap it up!

• Jax locked this topic