Pantheon Government and Charter Changes

Fistandantilus

ipEqFOc.jpg

A lot has been going on inside the Walls of Pantheon, and I am proud to bring you all our new Government and charter!

Government

Kronos, Titan = Fistandantilus
Apollo, Olympian of Foreign Affairs = Don Juan
Zeus, Olympian of Internal Affairs = Printer635

Hermes, Deputy Olympian of War = Prezyan
Hades, Deputy Olympian of Economics = Tiggera
Deputy Olympian of Internal Affairs = Gilgamesh

Artemis, Commander of the Rapid Response Unit = Luxa Von Bismark
Chione, Warchest Coordinator = Ekaterina Kalmyk

Director of The Academy = Misakishi

Director Human Resources = Sailor Jerry
Hephaestus, Assistant Director of Human Resources = Joeseph Stalin

Hestia, Director of Grants = Yui/Puplemoon

Charter

Section 1 – Olympic Court

The government of Pantheon will be comprised a Titan, four Olympians and their assistants. The Titan and the 4 Olympians make up The Olympic Court.

The Olympic Court is the ruling body of Pantheon, and they control the direction of the alliance and vote on proposed Treaties, Charter Amendments, War or Peace declarations.

Titan – Is the face of the Alliance and oversee and assist the four Olympians where needed. Additionally, the Titan is given the power to veto any action, law, or declaration of war.

Olympian of Internal Affairs - This person is responsible for maintaining Pantheon’s internal organization. These responsibilities include:
- The acceptance of new members, and issues regarding members that are leaving.
- Being responsible for the Pantheon IRC-channel moderation staffing.
- Maintaining an archive of all current legally binding laws and legislation.
- Directing new members to the Minister of Economics after acceptance.
- Disciplining members.

Olympian of Defense - This person is in charge of maintaining Pantheon’s military and war aid systems. These responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing strategies.
- Appointing and training Defense Department staff.
- Setting military policies.

Olympian of Economics - This person is responsible for the economy of Pantheon. This responsibilities include:
- Organizing and maintaining Pantheon’s treasury.
- Setting up inter and intra alliance trading programs.
- Design and manage Pantheon's nation growth programs.
- Setting the Alliance Tax Rate.

Olympian of Foreign Affairs – This person will be the Olympian tasked with dealing with the other alliances and nations of Orbis with The Titan. This person is also responsible for Appointment, Management and Supervision of all of Pantheons’s ambassadors.

Section 2 – Governance

A) The majority consent of all members of the Olympic Court is required to remove a basic member.

B ) All government treaties, Charter Amendments, and Declarations of War or Peace must be passed with a majority vote of The Olympic Court.

C) A unanimous vote from The Olympic Court is required to give any member Advisory Status. Advisory status grants a member access to government forums and knowledge. Advisory status can be revoked by any member of the Olympic court.

D) The Titan can deny a member admittance to Pantheon.

Section 3 – Removal of a Olympian

A Majority Vote of Olympic Court or a Vote of No Confidence by 66% of the membership, will remove a Olympian.

The Titan can also remove a Olympian from office.

Section 4 – Replacing a Olympian

If a Olympian resigns or is Removed, a new Olympian is nominated and confirmed by a Unanimous Vote by the remaining Olympic Court.

Section 5 – Removing a Titan

A Titan can be Removed by a Unanimous Vote of the Olympic Court and a 66% Majority Vote of the membership. The Poll is to be announced in-game and then open for 72 hours.

Section 6 – Replacing a Titan

When a Titan steps down, he chooses a successor that must be confirmed by a majority vote of the Olympic Court. If a Titan is removed, the Olympic Court will vote to nominate a replacement and then need to confirm him with a majority vote.

Section 7 – Supremacy Clause

Any matter not covered specifically under this charter will be left to the discretion of the Titan.

FA Update

Don Juan has taken the liberty to set up some awesome private embassies, come check them out!

Edited by Fistandantilus
  • Upvote 4

You have a smilies in there, best to fix that unless it's there on purpose.

Congratulations on whatever the changes are, I don't exactly look too close at other alliances charters most of the time to see the exactly differences. I do recognise the style of this government type though, my opinion on it is well known enough. Good luck.

• Upvote 2

"Second in Command of UPN"

Do you really?

Is there something we should know?

:P 

I'll be on your forums soon enough. Get to chatting about nothing and everything all at once. :D

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

"Second in Command of UPN"

Do you really?

Is there something we should know?

:P 

Keegoz keeps me on a 'Need to Know Basis' with Pantheon's future FA moves, I really have no idea

Edited by Fistandantilus
  • Upvote 3

Nice job! Congrats on the charter and government. It's good to see you folks doing so well. :D

o/ Pantheon

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

You'll have a freshly painted Private Embassy waiting for you :D

Whatever color you wish to paint the walls is excellent. But my preference is Purple, if you can. :D

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

I'll be on your forums soon enough. Get to chatting about nothing and everything all at once.  :D

Nothing and everything?? My two favorite subjects! Looking forward to it~!  :lol:

Whatever color you wish to paint the walls is excellent. But my preference is Purple, if you can. :D

This is already shaping up to be Yui's favorite Embassy, I can see.  :P

• Upvote 1

o/ Pantheon

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Nothing and everything?? My two favorite subjects! Looking forward to it~!  :lol:

This is already shaping up to be Yui's favorite Embassy, I can see.  :P

Anything purple is my favorite. :3 But... I'm biased.

You need to start making the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)-GPA guys do more work over here. :ph34r:

Congratulations, fellas! Much love. :D

xzhPlEh.png?1