Combat System/Raid System

Livius Clades

This PROVES THE POINT EVEN MORE... The point being made is ATTACKING FIRST IS THE ONLY STRATEGY.(This is why you can be a raider, and why no one can claim to be a defender.)  There is no strategy when you are attacked. Raiders are finally felling how every nation they raided has felt. YOU GET ATTACKED YOU LOSE. There is one counter measure and its having larger people attacking the person that attacked you... THATS IT. 

The larger nation picks on the smaller nation. It doesn`t matter how many small nations band together.The larger nation wins. If these 4 nations can beat the nation that attacked them,(and these 4 nations alone) I`d be amazed. I`d probably never complain about balance again. Me and you both know how this war is going to end.. and its only been 1 day. 

Pre's account was built to tackle us, our accounts were not fully built, had we been fully built up he would have struggled to get ground/air control within the first 6/7 Action Points and we could have made more of a fight of it.  I beat 3 of Arrghs top guys months back, due to me being built and them not.  It ain't about who hits first, it's about how you have set up your account.  Striking first does have it's advantages, but then again, so it should.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio