Frontier Sort Alliance Converts to Liviusianism

Redael

The Frontier Sort Alliance Now reconginzes Liviusianism as our offical religion. For thoose of you who don't know Liviusianism is based of the dragon of mythos and was started by our ally The Liviusian Order I could write more about our motives and but I don't think that is nessecary.

Tl:dr- Stuff happened

Gary Johnson 2016

MajorHappyAngwantibo.gif

We better not see a dozen micros making religious roleplay alliance announcements now. :P

:nyan:  :nyan:  :nyan:  :nyan: XD

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

I am the First Knight of Immunis and I approve this message.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Heretics get killed, yo

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I thought this was going to be another thing about how FSA is neutral but really not. Oh well. 

I thought it was them signing a MDP with someone.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Were not all micros according to the livusian orders aliange description broothered of the clouds is it too, so not all micros

Size is subjective.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

*Allow me to Meta right now*

The Religion was founded in the Brotherhood of the Clouds. It's something we started. I made the Liviusian Order as an Alliance based around it. Modelling it around 1400s European Monastic Orders, and Christian Religious Organization of the Medieval era. Also there is nothing wrong with Role Play. It adds to the game so we can enjoy it more. 

*Back to Role-Play*

We thank our Brothers of the Faith. The Dragon Gods smile upon all their Worshipers.

• Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?

Dio Brando is most displeased!

wondered how long until the dioists came

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

Salutations all!

For more Info:

Greeetings!

Valic: Unseen, unknown creator of the Universe.
Created the Gods Ventus, Aecor, Obacasus and Mandora.

Ventus, The Dragon Emperor(Dragon among the Clouds)
Ventus is the Dragon Emperor, The King of the Gods. He lives in a Castle above the Clouds, Aedis, where he oversees the activities of the 8 Dragon Kings who rule the domains of Orbis. Controls the seasons of Orbis, father of Caeruleum. Created Humanity and all of Orbis’s Creatures.

Matrona, The mother of Dragons, Goddess of Love.
Matrona is the Mother of Dragons and wife of Ventus. The Goddess of Love, she lives with Ventus in his castle.

Aecor, Dragon King of the Sea
One of the Eight Dragon Kings of Orbis, Rules the Seas and Oceans of Orbis. He lives in his Underwater City of Caenaculum. Brother of Ventus, Guardian of all seafaring Vessels.

Obcasus, the Underdragon(Lord of Death, King of Wyverns)
Is the Underdragon, he rules the underworld, Summa. The Lord of Death is not a member of the Council of Clouds and prefers the solitude of Summa, where he lives within the Castle of Aedis. He is the King of Wyverns, and once fought a war against Ventus to claim the title of Dragon Emperor. He and his Wyvern army lost, Ventus placed him in charge of the underworld. And he lives in a castle surrounded by acid.

Labes, Dragon King of Chaos, Lord of Madness
Created from pure chaos, Labes is the Lord of Madness, he lives within the realm of Chaos and controls the chaotic forces within nature. He is at constant war with Immunis the Dragon King of Order. This war is only ever put on pause when Ventus orders a meeting of the 8 kings.

Immunis, Dragon King of Order
Lord of Order and Justice, Immunis is at constant conflict with Labes the Dragon King of Madness. He lives on the Moon overseeing the order of Orbis. He controls the laws of physics and nature. He maintains order where there is chaos and with at times come into conflict with the other Dragon Kings if it means maintaining order.

Caeruleum, Dragon King of Wisdom(Lord of Steel and Technology, The Blood God)
Caeruleum is the Dragon King of Wisdom, Lord of Steel. He is the most intelligent of the Dragon Kings. He is the son of Ventus and Matrona. He lives in the Castle, Inane, located, between the Moon and Orbis. He gave man the gifts of thought and taught them language. He lost his wings in a Battle with Aecor when trying to court Cruor, the Maiden of Bloodshed. Although losing his wings he won the battle and would marry Cruor. He then made a suit of armor with giant Steel wings, this gave him the title of Lord of Steel. And together with Cruor maintained balance on Orbis in regards to human wars. Other cultures having seen him in battle have called him the Blood God and have incited wars in his name.

Chalybs, Dragon King of Tundra
Son of Caeruleum and Cruor. Ruler of the Realm of Eremus, a frozen Wasteland inhabited by Frost giants and the Dwarven race. Eremus is also a place of never ending blizzard created by the flapping of Chalybs’ wings. He is many known as the father of Frost Giants and dwarves revere him as their one Deity. He is known to take human form from time to time. The people have many stories of Chalybs although he has many names and appears in multiple cultures. He is the Lord of Tundra and is the god of hunting.

Tellus, Dragon King of Earth(Lord of Mountains)
Dragon King of Earth, he rules the deserts, mountains, plains. He lives in a Fortress on top of the largest mountain on the planet Orbis. He controls nature and is the defender of the forest. Sometimes seen in the guise of a fox, seen as a trickster.

Cruor, Dragon King of War, Maiden of Bloodshed
Only Female among the Dragon Kings. Wife of Caeruleum, she is the Maiden of Bloodshed and Goddess of War. She oversees all conflicts and helps only those who pledge allegiance to her. If one nation becomes too powerful and balance is not maintained Cruor and Caeruleum will return Orbis to balance.

Now if there are any questions on any history/lore pertaining to any of the gods, feel free to ask.

~Bill Cipher

Edited by Bill_Cipher
  • Upvote 1

d0r0WcS.gif

*Allow me to Meta right now*

The Religion was founded in the Brotherhood of the Clouds. It's something we started. I made the Liviusian Order as an Alliance based around it. Modelling it around 1400s European Monastic Orders, and Christian Religious Organization of the Medieval era. Also there is nothing wrong with Role Play. It adds to the game so we can enjoy it more. 

*Back to Role-Play*

We thank our Brothers of the Faith. The Dragon Gods smile upon all their Worshipers.

Ok, my comment about brootherhood of the clouds being not a micro and still following it is still vaild

Gary Johnson 2016