A Greek Affair

James II

I've had to read IWC posts, trust me, your "butthurt" nonsense doesn't cut the mustard with me. They too don't address the points and shout out buzzwords. In their case words like "Jobber" and "Buried", though the only one you guys seem to know is "Butthurt". 

wm5-bnb.gif.gif

You got stomped by Alpha. Get over it.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

You got stomped by Alpha. Get over it.

From what I heard Alpha kept whining about nukes, in fact you yourself whined about one to me so all this talk of whining from you guys of all people is very odd. We stayed pretty firm and lasted til the end never raising a peep about it. Me stating like others how much of a hypocrite your alliance is has nothing to do with it, would have done the same had you attacked someone else. 

Remember for a second I've in the past criticised Rose over their nonsense with Cobalt, I'm very consistent unlike some people (hint: yourselves). 

I get you guys always plan to avoid damage and such hence why you've always taken the path of least resistance, but some of us can bear it. Ask Rose about it. 

Edited by Rozalia

From what I heard Alpha kept whining about nukes, in fact you yourself whined about one to me so all this talk of whining from you guys of all people is very odd. We stayed pretty firm and lasted til the end never raising a peep about it. Me stating like others how much of a hypocrite your alliance is has nothing to do with it, would have done the same had you attacked someone else. 

I get you guys always plan to avoid damage and such hence why you've always taken the path of least resistance, but some of us can bear it. Ask Rose about it. 

Whined about nukes? Dear god. Someone get this man healthcare.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I've had to read IWC posts, trust me, your "butthurt" nonsense doesn't cut the mustard with me. They too don't address the points and shout out buzzwords. In their case words like "Jobber" and "Buried", though the only one you guys seem to know is "Butthurt". 

I'm sorry, I've been told that "butthurt" is the internet term to describe someone who is being a whiny little !@#$ and needs to grow up. There are a variety of other terms I would use besides butthurt and whiny little !@#$. How about "self-indulgent spoiled 15-year-old teenager" or "faulty smoke-detector." 

Whether or not you saw Alpha's army coming over the hills to smack you, it really is in the past now. This is politics and war, and you lost both the politics and war. Everyone wins and loses. I don't think there is an alliance here that hasn't had a bad war. As a person who leads an alliance, you should really consider reading Sun Tzu and Machiavelli. 

Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Whined about nukes? Dear god. Someone get this man healthcare.

???

I'm sorry, I've been told that "butthurt" is the internet term to describe someone who is being a whiny little !@#$ and needs to grow up. There are a variety of other terms I would use besides butthurt and whiny little !@#$. How about "self-indulgent spoiled 15-year-old teenager" or "faulty smoke-detector." 

Whether or not you saw Alpha's army coming over the hills to smack you, it really is in the past now. This is politics and war, and you lost both the politics and war. Everyone wins and loses. I don't think there is an alliance here that hasn't had a bad war. As a person who leads an alliance, you should really consider reading Sun Tzu and Machiavelli.

Pretty sure that ain't the definition. 

Faulty smoke-detector? I've been right every time I've made a call mate but whatever. 

I'd say I won the politics end considering I got a positive result in it while you got a negative one, but I suppose that is up to interpretation. You're free to think otherwise.

Honestly my post here was just a bit of fun, sometimes you got to change it up and post something that isn't overplayed. I thought my image was quite fun and Sparta member's thought so too, but Alpha wanted to drag me into a argument it seems. Still it is my fault for playing into it I suppose, even if all too easy it ain't something for me to waste time on right now. 

Good luck in your future endeavours in Alpha. 

• Upvote 1

???

Pretty sure that ain't the definition. 

Faulty smoke-detector? I've been right every time I've made a call mate but whatever. 

I'd say I won the politics end considering I got a positive result in it while you got a negative one, but I suppose that is up to interpretation. You're free to think otherwise.

Honestly my post here was just a bit of fun, sometimes you got to change it up and post something that isn't overplayed. I thought my image was quite fun and Sparta member's thought so too, but Alpha wanted to drag me into a argument it seems. Still it is my fault for playing into it I suppose, even if all too easy it ain't something for me to waste time on right now. 

Good luck in your future endeavours in Alpha. 

Ah, now I see. That makes more sense. I did think that your picture didn't make any logical sense. If it was for fun, that makes more sense. See, what I thought you were saying was that by Sparta signing with Alpha, they were literally somehow going to be defenseless and be destroyed by a technologically superior enemy. That obviously isn't the case. Alpha is an elite upper tier military alliance that squashed its competition in the last war. Which includes your alliance. So what you must mean by your picture is a joking sarcastic way of saying "Well-played Alpha."

Your appreciation of Alpha's military might is noted. Thank you for your best wishes, and so sorry for the misinterpretation of your post. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Ah, now I see. That makes more sense. I did think that your picture didn't make any logical sense. If it was for fun, that makes more sense. See, what I thought you were saying was that by Sparta signing with Alpha, they were literally somehow going to be defenseless and be destroyed by a technologically superior enemy. That obviously isn't the case. Alpha is an elite upper tier military alliance that squashed its competition in the last war. Which includes your alliance. So what you must mean by your picture is a joking sarcastic way of saying "Well-played Alpha."

Your appreciation of Alpha's military might is noted. Thank you for your best wishes, and so sorry for the misinterpretation of your post. 

Well I didn't just randomly get a picture and stick writing on it, there is a message though what makes sense to me doesn't necessarily make sense to others (nothing to do with intelligence or whatever), but again it was just for some fun Maggle.

I'm sure you'll do well, Alpha is flying very high right now. 

:popcorn:

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'm a hippo.  Not a whale.

ftfy
  • Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win