A Greek Affair

James II

enKxEbt.jpg

You guys really do have an awesome flag.  Glad we could formalize the relationship that already existed for quite some time.

I took 3 hours to create this super duper fantastic propaganda because I'm really butthurt that we got rolled for Mensa when we thought we could bandwagon into the war.

Thanks for continuing to stalk us.  It makes me feel like we are doing something right.  But should I be worried for you?

• Upvote 2

"I took 3 hours to create this super duper fantastic propaganda because I'm really butthurt that we got rolled for Mensa when we thought we could bandwagon into the war."

Thanks for continuing to stalk us.  It makes me feel like we are doing something right.  But should I be worried for you?

kfUp45f.gif

Best you go back to ignoring things out of embarrassment, give it a month and it'll blow over I'm sure. I'm just having some fun Maggle and this is the post you decide to address after ignoring so many? Hilarious. 

Anyway uh... took more like 3 minutes so don't judge me by your level. Look I get it, it's all blown up in your face and you didn't think tS would think much bad of your actions, lying, and such, but some of us can read things a bit better. VE was expected, as was mr minion himself. Didn't expect VE's boy as you know, VE declared on us, nor did I expect the other two protectorates as one outright lied to me and others on the matter, and the other I thought the relationship was good enough and they knew better as such a thing would have consequences they would not be willing to swallow. 

So yeah I totally didn't see Shuriken, Phoenix, or SWF coming. What I get for thinking I could easily "bandwagon" on Rose, VE, and Alpha.

I was expecting more "Greek love"

0/10 not gay enough to make gay jokes

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

If you want gay I'll give you gay bby.

Yea, you do seem like the type
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

kfUp45f.gif

Best you go back to ignoring things out of embarrassment, give it a month and it'll blow over I'm sure. I'm just having some fun Maggle and this is the post you decide to address after ignoring so many? Hilarious. 

Anyway uh... took more like 3 minutes so don't judge me by your level. Look I get it, it's all blown up in your face and you didn't think tS would think much bad of your actions, lying, and such, but some of us can read things a bit better. VE was expected, as was mr minion himself. Didn't expect VE's boy as you know, VE declared on us, nor did I expect the other two protectorates as one outright lied to me and others on the matter, and the other I thought the relationship was good enough and they knew better as such a thing would have consequences they would not be willing to swallow. 

So yeah I totally didn't see Shuriken, Phoenix, or SWF coming. What I get for thinking I could easily "bandwagon" on Rose, VE, and Alpha.

Like a metastasized cancer, your butthurt has grown so large, it is leaking from its place of origin and infested other places. Don't get angry, get even. You got rolled, suck it up. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

wrestling isn't even good

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Congrats

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Like a metastasized cancer, your butthurt has grown so large, it is leaking from its place of origin and infested other places. Don't get angry, get even. You got rolled, suck it up. 

I've had to read IWC posts, trust me, your "butthurt" nonsense doesn't cut the mustard with me. They too don't address the points and shout out buzzwords. In their case words like "Jobber" and "Buried", though the only one you guys seem to know is "Butthurt". 

wrestling isn't even good

wm5-bnb.gif.gif