MadGFX - Back in Business!

Aksel

The world needs a better class of graphic work....and I'm gonna give it to them. 

4Bgiibr.png

I'm not going to post a spoiler or a link to a portfolio filled with work I've completed in the past. Most of you know who I am, most of you I've done work for. Here are a few bullet points of my experience tho:

• Created several flags for in-game alliances & Nations. 
  • Did graphic work for the P & W Wiki for Mobile
  • Numerous Signatures
  • Graphic Work for whole-alliance themes including forum/site imagery, icons, pips....etc. 
  • Propaganda, Advertisements, Gifs....I mean I'm an open book just ask if I can do it and I'll give you an answer. 

zyeospr.png

Who's on the !@#$ Queue?

Anthony Crane - Flaggy Flag & Seal

Rahul - Advertisement Thing

*Just a quick not because I don't feel like changing the above image because its not entirely necessary: If you are told you are int he queue and you continue to ask when your work is going to be done....you'll just be removed from the work list entirely. Don't pressure the master at his work - he gets upset easily, he goes MAD some might say.*

As always, I have the right to refuse work to anyone I feel is a complete asshat.

Also - I've been offered RL money for graphics, that doesn't fly here. We are rated S for Sheepy.

prayer-request-button.png

Click to send me a request.

EGQ7qLdbWHOLK.gif

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 3

I want a pic of an apeman hugging a mad max. How much?

Request Denied.

Reason:

Congrats guys. Two of the best.

..but seriously, no room on queue.

Edited by Mad Max

I win you responded. I love how you reference something so vague. It's all good, merry Xmas max.

No room on the queue you baboon 

Didn't realise there was no room on the queue when I sent that message this morning. My apologies.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Didn't realise there was no room on the queue when I sent that message this morning. My apologies.

Thats ok, I messaged you back.

Can I request a pip of Krudd waiting in madmax's queue? Or pic, something?

Request denied. Queueueueue Full. 

Edited by Mad Max

What is the queue situation? I waited a whole day.

He does quality work, he takes his time. 

Also

Don't pressure the master at his work - he gets upset easily, he goes MAD some might say.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

As always, I have the right to refuse work to anyone I feel is a complete asshat.

asshat.

EDIT:jk <3 All the love, I'll stop cluddering the thread now.

Edited by Chappie

You both are being asshats. 

The queue works like this. 

I only work on 2 projects at a time, sometimes the projects take a while - therefore, instead of telling 10 people that I'll do whatever graphic request they throw at me, I only tell 2 people that I'll handle their request. Everyone else gets a "request denied" or "queue is full" or in Apeman's case - he's just denied plainly because he supports UPN and Rose. XD Jk politics doesn't really coincide with my work here. But really Apeman? psh 

Therefore - when Apeman Requested - the queue was full. 

When Chappie Requested - the queue was full. 

When You, K Rudd, Requested - the queue was full. 

...and it is still full. 

The work I'm doing for the fine gentleman in the queue is a bit heavy. There is no time frame, there is nothing other than - the queue is full. 

Thanks. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...