Can someone delete my post?

Robert IV

In a few days, I'm going to put this ad up on P&W

8H1hl1a.gif

however, I want the ad to link to a forum post I'm going to create in the free trade market the issue, however, is I only made this post 10 days ago.

I want to use a new updated post but I noticed this rule:

Duplicate Threads

Creating duplicate threads will result in topics being locked, hidden, or deleted, in addition to a warn. You do not need multiple threads on the same topic.

I know Sheepy is planning on adding a delete option but Is there a way a mod or someone could remove my old post so I'm not breaking the rules (my new post will be the only one regarding this topic for a while, at least, a month).

If the above is not possible would it be breaking the rules if I just edited the old post to '[Deleted]'?

rothlo10.png

The Island Of Rothlo

Assistant Director of Internal Affairs for The GPA

The post relies on several images.... but Imgur is down: http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/imgur

so can't upload needed photos

Imgur seems to be working fine for me. Is it still down for you? If so, I may be able to find you an alternative.
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1