TKP Government Update

William Mannax

I have decided to adopt Li Long as my son in gratitude for his faithful service to me and to the Parliament as a founding father and diplomat of TKP.

Li Long is now the Prince and Heir of TKP as well as being our Lord of Foreign Affairs. 

Also, due to an MP leaving his seat prematurely, a default by-election was held this week. 

As a result of the by-election, the Asgard Democratic Party only retains 50% of the Parliament, the lowest amount that they have held since our founding. 

On the other hand, the Parliamentary Front Party, formed from the former coalition of Independent MPs within the Parliament, has successfully acquired the other 50% of Parliamentary seats.

This means that the Parliamentary Front Party is now more influential than She ever has been within our history.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwpacIh7sA4JMjlPRWtsYjhSSkk/view?usp=sharing

Sincerely,

King William 

• Upvote 5

Nice. Your party system is really interesting, haven't seen it done before. Of course, best wishes to both parties.

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Fascinating stuff. I always like seeing how innovative styles of government work out. Good luck with the new Parliament and lineup!  ^_^

• Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png