Have fun and prosper

Niemand

Farewell, Niemand. The game has changed for the worse recently, and is more Pay-to-Win than ever. Hopefully we can all find a better substitute for this game, since it's not going in a good direction...

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Farewell, Niemand. The game has changed for the worse recently, and is more Pay-to-Win than ever. Hopefully we can all find a better substitute for this game, since it's not going in a good direction...

Have you ever tried Outside?

a free-to-play MMORPG developed by Deity Games and the most popular game, with 7 billion+ active players.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/outside

Seems like a pretty sweet game, though I think it's painfully Pay-to-Win and has been heading in the wrong direction for quite a while now. :(

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

It has been very fun playing with you Niemand! Best of luck in your future!

Have you ever tried Outside?

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/outside

Seems like a pretty sweet game, though I think it's painfully Pay-to-Win and has been heading in the wrong direction for quite a while now. :(

If you're defending being pay-to-win using the fact that real life works that way, I had say there is a difference in what people want in a game than from how real life is. 

• Upvote 2

If you're defending being pay-to-win using the fact that real life works that way, I had say there is a difference in what people want in a game than from how real life is.

That is absolutely not what I'm doing. It was a joke, it's all good. :P
xzhPlEh.png?1

more money mean more advertising for sheepy. more advertsing for new players means more players

if butthurt player like yourself leave due to more donations. it will offseted by new people coming in

shouldnt be too big issue

more money mean more advertising for sheepy. more advertsing for new players means more players

if butthurt player like yourself leave due to more donations. it will offseted by new people coming in

shouldnt be too big issue

It has absolutely nothing to do with "donations", idiot.

• Upvote 1

Never spoke to you but good luck man :)

Never forget to praise the sun plz

Edited by YoungScotsland
  • Upvote 1

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

Niemand, defending against your raid on Arrgh and then the later wars we did on the test sever as War Falcons were some of the most fun I have had in the entire game! You will be sorely missed and I hope maybe someday you come back. :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all these replies. :D  Unity is strength indeed, that is why it is interesting to play together. I doubt I will come back to P&W, but when the game would change to my interest it is possible.

I will stay in contact with a lot of you so maybe we will meet again, I do hope so. B)

• Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif