2/22/2016 - Military Caps & Donation Changes

Alex

• Wiki Mod

Cool, now fix/finish the apis, please.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Administrators

RIP PP

I suspect they'll still be able to do pretty well if they just build enough infra to get out of the range of other nations that can build a lot more than them because of the caps, and in doing so they'll increase their own caps. The intention here isn't to destroy their playstyle, but to narrow the ranges in which it's operable by giving nations with very few cities but lots of infra more of an advantage.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

What happens to a nation that's currently over the aircraft cap with the new changes? They can't launch attacks until they sell down or something?

lolwut? They just can't build any more, obviously.
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

What happens to a nation that's currently over the aircraft cap with the new changes? They can't launch attacks until they sell down or something?

No, metro is correct, they just keep and use the planes but can't buy any more.

tumblr_m75a7wf6Xf1rts02xo1_500.gif

Raiders right about now.

They'll manage I think, it just won't be quite so easy. I'm giving them the opportunity to show off how well they can adapt and still be a big nuisance for everyone ;)

No limits on spies?

No limits on spies, other than the existing 50 cap (and 60 with CIA.)

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Gotcha. Had to clarify whether I needed to prepare for mass spy buildup, or not. You tease. >_>

I checked in-game too to see if I could buy more spies because of the ambiguous wording. :P

• Upvote 3

I like roleplaying, I'd be interested in roleplay improvements! Could use a bigger character limit on the Factbook, too, hah, but then I write a lot more than the average person, so *shrugs*.

Curious to know what Perks will be, too... like Achievements? Just hope it's not a credit-bought option, we don't need this game to become too credit-dependent/pay-to-win.

Edited by AstraKatG
  • Upvote 2

Sheepy have you considered adding a "Stalemate" or "Draw" result for battles? It seems weird that every battle has to be a victory/defeat.

How exactly would you suggest a stalemate or draw be reached? In a way that isn't what we have already - a truce or the war expiring. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

How exactly would you suggest a stalemate or draw be reached? In a way that isn't what we have already - a truce or the war expiring.

No I mean for battles, not war. A battle result where both sides lose about the same casualties and there's no infra damage on either side.

Edited by Itani Corsus
  • Upvote 1

750-1000 infra minimums works well at the upper tier where most people have 1500-2000. But I implore you Sheepy to look at the very bottom scores where 1000 infra is about the maximum that anyone has - now anything below that is being treated like an exploit even though it's common. I think this makes war very weird in an unintended way below about 4 cities or so.

• Upvote 2