Quick Note From Political Pirates.

Warpool

While I love to nitpick at how you guys are going about it. I actually really like your point here.

Well, I know at least not to become inactive I suppose?

Not really. A lot of people log in when they get the war email, hence all the truces. Most toss out some naval, missile or just take the peace. So getting people online more is sort of like a public service? :D

See we prevent people from going inactive and bring the inactives back to the game. We deserve a medal if anything 

I'd just nuke you.  Slower but much more effective than missiles.

Nahh, a good raider picks their targets carefully and the more one sided the fight the better.  But don't brag about how good you are at it or how merciful you are.  You're pressing the 'Easy' button.  As someone else said, a mechanics change and you're business model gets a whole lot less profitable.  Let's see where you are in a few months.

Well all I hear is I should take advantage of this! Perhaps it is time Mr.Clooney.

Honestly I don't get the people who cry about this high city low infra approach. Majority of the people I hit have little to no military, the same thing can be done by a fully armed 8 city nation to another sitting ducks 8 city nation,and all the more effectively due to more tanks.

You can't complain when you're sitting with no military yourself.

You don't want to be raided? Keep a moderate standing military. No one will bother raiding you. For eg, look at Mensa. Who in their right mind would bother raiding them?

This is completely true tywin, a nation with full military will crush a nation with no military. 

Guess what though sitting with full military if a nation has more cities than you and less military. Would give them the same NS, Isn`t that right tywin... Guess what this more city nation can out buy your military too, declare then buy, and you can`t lose... Isn`t that right?

Here comes the crazy part, mensa is using this heavy city without increasing infra now too. 

Oh you mean keep a full standing military, Hope you don`t get hit first... Right?? 

2 nations with full military the nation that attacks first wins, even with the same city count, 

I`m seeing only 1 strategy  present, its click first. Start 3 offensive wars, there isn`t much penalty since turning the battle would require a minimum of 2 nations at full military to join the fight, the nations that are engaged are useless. 

Hahahaha. You should have a thread for people complaining. It's funny how quickly people jump online when their 1800 infra cities are getting attacked. You guys act as a guy at the back of the pack kicking those who get lazy. 

o/ political pirates

but seriously, I'm active so don't raid me  :lol:

• Upvote 2

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

You got a little brown on your nose, Asierith.

Nah I don't. I just know when someone's got something right. I could be salty and a pixel hugger and complain about how my alliance is being attacked, but no. They are just playing the game, and are a part of it. Doesn't mean they don't piss me off at times, but If you want to make them go away, then you can waste the resources. I'm not going to, unless the order comes from above.

Edited by Asierith
  • Upvote 1

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

This is completely true tywin, a nation with full military will crush a nation with no military.

Guess what though sitting with full military if a nation has more cities than you and less military. Would give them the same NS, Isn`t that right tywin... Guess what this more city nation can out buy your military too, declare then buy, and you can`t lose... Isn`t that right?

Here comes the crazy part, mensa is using this heavy city without increasing infra now too.

Oh you mean keep a full standing military, Hope you don`t get hit first... Right??

2 nations with full military the nation that attacks first wins, even with the same city count,

I`m seeing only 1 strategy present, its click first. Start 3 offensive wars, there isn`t much penalty since turning the battle would require a minimum of 2 nations at full military to join the fight, the nations that are engaged are useless.

Which why u have to options. Attack first and then also regret it or just build out of our war range.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

I'd just nuke you.  Slower but much more effective than missiles.

Nahh, a good raider picks their targets carefully and the more one sided the fight the better.  But don't brag about how good you are at it or how merciful you are.  You're pressing the 'Easy' button.  As someone else said, a mechanics change and you're business model gets a whole lot less profitable.  Let's see where you are in a few months.

You'd nuke someone with 300 infra cities?

lol

TL;DR... We are abusing a factor in the game and bullying a majority of the player base until the game admin can make a meaningful change to stop us. 

Join our fun... cause there is no running.

"Abusing" or "taking advantage of"? Same difference, I suppose; it just depends on which side you're watching this all from. :P
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

You'd nuke someone with 300 infra cities?

lol

Granted it'd be a massive cost loss, it's still effective for the removal of 2 improvements.  Remove enough important improvements and they'll be forced to rebuild/rearrange that city.  Plus if a power plant disappears, that completely screws up their city/improvement advantage.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Granted it'd be a massive cost loss, it's still effective for the removal of 2 improvements.  Remove enough important improvements and they'll be forced to rebuild/rearrange that city.  Plus if a power plant disappears, that completely screws up their city/improvement advantage.

Cost could be offset by crowdfunding lol

• Wiki Mod

We've been building wide instead tall since we got here, this isn't news. Also your confusing a tactical build with remaining in the shit tier, they are very different things.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

TL;DR... We are abusing a factor in the game and bullying a majority of the player base until the game admin can make a meaningful change to stop us

Oh boo hoo hoo...

You got run over because your alliances attackers worked quickly as a group and caught you by surprise.

"Bullying a majority of the player base"

I am heartfully sorry we hurt your feelings, buttercup.

And I think you exaggerate just a little in that "majority of the player base" part LoL

How bout this...

We make a game change that doesnt allow raiding or attacking without prior permission given by the target...

Will that make it all better?

Edited by Fasolt
  • Upvote 5

Shouldn't there be a game change where you lose improvements when under a certain infra #? 

Would make sense no matter which way you looked at it, sure. 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."