Ansom

Kastor

• Administrators

He received 4 warning points, and instead of waiting for his suspension to end he created a new forum account, and got another 3 warning points. We combined the accounts, which gave him 7 point, which is a permanent forum ban.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

He received 4 warning points, and instead of waiting for his suspension to end he created a new forum account, and got another 3 warning points. We combined the accounts, which gave him 7 point, which is a permanent forum ban.

So you're saying someone did get permanently banned from the points system?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

if the one have received 7 warning points WITHIN A MONTH, then he would receive a ban, so I guess many of us received total more than 7 warning points in since the beginning of Orbis period. or Sheepy just give him 7 warning pts in one time and send Ansom directly into forum ban??? I just wanna know how does it work.

are you Ansom????

Like my name suggests, yes of course it is me, and I can do this all day. They can unban me already or they can keep babysitting every new account I make. I have no real life and plenty of time to do this all day, all month, all year, and I couldn't care less. Should I feel the need or want to say something I'll just have to keep making forum accounts. Oh well. Mods can suck a cock.

• Upvote 4
6yPtE68.gif

Like my name suggests, yes of course it is me, and I can do this all day. They can unban me already or they can keep babysitting every new account I make. I have no real life and plenty of time to do this all day, all month, all year, and I couldn't care less. Should I feel the need or want to say something I'll just have to keep making forum accounts. Oh well. Mods can suck a cock.

You can do this all day - and so can we. 

You got banned, that is plain to see. You have tried to get your ban lifted and it has not been granted by Sheepy. One would come to the realization that your constant ban evasions are not helping your case, should you have one.

So, continue to evade your ban and we will continue to hold the current ban ruling on your account(s).

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC