Blade

Aircraft can currently target:

• Infra
  • Troops
  • Tanks
  • Aircraft
  • Ships
  • Money

Of these, infra, troops, tanks, aircraft, and ships definitely make sense from a realism perspective. Money I'm not sure about, but there must be some reason why we're allowed to drop a bomb on a large pile of cash.

Things we're not allowed to currently bomb:

• Missiles
  • Nuclear weapons
  • Spies
  1. I 100% get why we can't bomb spies, I mean seriously... how would you do that? It would be like trying to bomb ISIS...
  2. Being able to bomb nukes would be nice, even if you were only able to knock out 1 a day or had say only a 25% chance of hitting, but I understand that many nuclear capable players don't like the idea of their very expensive stockpiles (presumably buried far under ground) at any more risk than they already are.
  3. Bombing missiles, why can't we do this? Surely in a real war ICBM launch sites are determined quickly and open to strikes? Using a similar mechanic to ships in a harbour, tanks in a depo, aircraft in a hanger, or soldiers in a barracks? 

tl;dr please let us bomb enemy missiles :)

• Wiki Mod

PW>Reality

Also planes are already OP

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

1. I 100% get why we can't bomb spies, I mean seriously... how would you do that? It would be like trying to bomb ISIS...

More like bombing ISIS agents in first world countries. 

No. Like everyone said, planes are already OP as hell. 

There should be a perk that lets us do this!

*bangs head*

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Well, the soldier perks that we saw were overpowered through the f**king roof, so it could be a possibility to make a perk that allows for targeting missiles.

Which ones? The only ones I saw were reducing their damage taken by like 1%. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

20 and 25% is pretty OP yes, also weird considering that a grenade cannot destroy a tank (Missiles would be better).

Also a shame that there's an offensive perk but no defensive perks, Sandbags/Trenches would be a cool one for Soldiers.