Any other black/mixed black Politic and War gamers?

Jacobs

I have stripes like a zebra.

• Upvote 3

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

If you're black that's great!

The only other black person who plays this game is Kastor (and that's not 100% sure)

Which is funny because the only black guy is known for robbing banks.

lol there are other black people who play

• Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Hey, Jacobs. There are a few ways that I'm familiar with to connect with players OOC if you are interested in personal characteristics.

One way is to become a VIP, which I believe costs a credit. My understanding is that there is a VIP lounge on these forums where players connect, including a picture thread.

Another way is to like Politics and War on FB so you can connect with others who have done the same. Sheepy even created a Politics and War player group on FB which he or other players in the group can add you to.

Also, many alliances have forums where people share stuff including pics.

Then there is always IRC, but be careful not to share too much info publicly as it is anyone can be there. But if you want to query someone that you've met in game it's a great tool for chatting.

As far as your question goes, I'm not black or mixed. More of a translucent actually. :P

Edited by Tim Armstrong
  • Upvote 2

Hey, Jacobs. There are a few ways that I'm familiar with to connect with players OOC if you are interested in personal characteristics.

One way is to become a VIP, which I believe costs a credit. My understanding is that there is a VIP lounge on these forums where players connect, including a picture thread.

Another way is to like Politics and War on FB so you can connect with others who have done the same. Sheepy even created a Politics and War player group on FB which he or other players in the group can add you to.

Also, many alliances have forums where people share stuff including pics.

Then there is always IRC, but be careful not to share too much info publicly as it is anyone can be there. But if you want to query someone that you've met in game it's a great tool for chatting.

As far as your question goes, I'm not black or mixed. More of a translucent actually. :P

And the Politics & War Subreddit!

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

The only other black person who plays this game is Kastor (and that's not 100% sure)

just.. LOL  :lol:  :lol: seems abit extreme tho,' black guys robbing banks ' 

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

If you're black that's great!

Okay and? I know plenty of whites in real life that rob banks. Get out of here. 

• Upvote 1

Okay and? I know plenty of whites in real life that rob banks. Get out of here.

He was just mentioning that a stereotype was being fulfilled one of the only black guys in P&W. Plenty of white people rob banks, but that isn't the stereotype.

• Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

You know a significant number of bank robbers do ya?

No, but I do know plenty of white criminals. Your entire race is a crime itself. You REALLY don't want to go there. 

Edited by Jacobs

No, but I do know plenty of white criminals. Your entire race is a crime itself. You REALLY don't want to go there. 

My God, just because the 'whites' (which isn't even a race ffs) did a lot of bad shit to other races doesn't mean they are the worst. I can only see how well this thread will end.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png