Forum Blogs

Robert IV

I love reading through all the blogs and getting completely immersed in these fictional nations. I decided I wanted to create my own so others could read my stories, I saw you could link a external  blog so created https://www.reddit.com/r/Rothlo/ as it meant I could set the page out with information about my nation in one place and have it similar to a news site with all the latest  news at the top, I had a look back on the forums and aside from me being the only external link blog it was hidden away. You couldn't look on the dashboard and see it.

I'm slightly disappointed that it will rarely be seen, I wish it was with everyone else's, I understand it wouldn't be able to see when there's a new post but I wish there was a way to manually mark a new post and give it a title so it would appear on the blog dashboard anything that wouldn't make separate from everyone elses.

Edited by Robert IV
  • Upvote 2

rothlo10.png

The Island Of Rothlo

Assistant Director of Internal Affairs for The GPA

No mention of my polandball drawings. Disappointing.

Just because I don't mention them doesn't mean I don't love them. I love poland ball on reddit. I tried to make my own once and realized i'm so bad at drawing I can't even draw a rough circle. I love the fact you have created poland ball in P&W I adore them keep them up.

rothlo10.png

The Island Of Rothlo

Assistant Director of Internal Affairs for The GPA