$100 Million Lottery

SoS

Hexagram is hosting the first $100 million lottery.

Ticket price is $500k

Your paid ticket order is your ticket number. First paid #1, second paid #2, etc. RNG will decide winner.

If fewer than 200 tickets are sold total ticket sold plus 20% will be paid to the winner. So, you stand to gain 20% regardless of outcome.

Drawing will be held one week from today.

Send ticket purchases to Hexagram

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=529

Edited by SoS

It means the same as lol. I doubt many people would be willing to send 10m dollars to someone they don't know and expect it back.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

It means the same as lol. I doubt many people would be willing to send 10m dollars to someone they don't know and expect it back.

You know me. I've been consistent since day one of Orbis. I've been here from the beginning and that's more important to me than $10 million. There is no one that won't say I do as I say. I have always done as I say.

Buy a ticket. You can win a shit load of money. At least you can gain 20% in a week. You can't get that anywhere else.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=529

• Upvote 1

No other with a $100 million prize.

Yea but; one SK is know for being treacherous and two it's really not 100mil if more than 10 tickets are sold.

PS: where is the money?

Edited by Gallifrey

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Yea but; one SK is know for being treacherous and two it's really not 100mil if more than 10 tickets are sold.

PS: where is the money?

One I am hexagram, not SK. Two it's up to a $100 million dollar prize. PS. I explained where the money is. If you don't like it you can move along.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...