A Broken Heart

Greene

rosecancels.png

pubcancels.png

Per the Bluebonnet Accords, Rose has determined that they are unable to diplomatically resolve the differences between

our two alliances. While I personally feel that there was no attempt to do so, an unwillingness, if you will, I nevertheless

respect the decision of Rose's leader to terminate our treaty. I cannot say that I am surprised that this has happened. I

can, however, say that I find it shameful that they have chosen to terminate our treaty while Cobalt is still engaged in our

war with Arrgh. Regardless, on Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 10:47 pm, we will no longer be allied with Rose.

On a personal note, I must admit I am saddened that Rose leadership was unwilling to attempt to work out whatever

differences they feel exist between our two alliances.

edit: Saturday the 20th not Sunday the 21st... lack of sleep and a bit of shock will do that.

Edited by Grealind
  • Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Per the Bluebonnet Accords, Rose has determined that they are unable to diplomatically resolve the differences between

our two alliances. While I personally feel that there was no attempt to do so, an unwillingness, if you will, I nevertheless

respect the decision of Rose's leader to terminate our treaty. I cannot say that I am surprised that this has happened. I

can, however, say that I find it shameful that they have chosen to terminate our treaty while Cobalt is still engaged in our

war with Arrgh. Regardless, on Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 10:47 pm, we will no longer be allied with Rose.

On a personal note, I must admit I am saddened that Rose leadership was unwilling to attempt to work out whatever

differences they feel exist between our two alliances.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

Wait you guys are fighting arrgh too!?!?

Not so much fighting as being repeatedly beiged, but yeah

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

• Wiki Mod

Rose making a good FA call what is this?

• Upvote 5

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I see it as another failure, personally.

Meh, they would have cancelled on us when the time suited them. Which wasn't now whilst they are getting wrecked in a war they declared but would've been down the line.

They wanted SK more than us, well now they have SK and I wish them all the best with that o/

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.