A Broken Heart

Greene

• Wiki Mod

I see it as another failure, personally.

Personally, they are cutting dead weight, which is always a good idea. Though it was a failure to even take them on.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

He seemed like hard core Mensa member, never could have guessed he'd leave it  :rolleyes:

Well TBF t$ is Mensa's best bud. 

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Per the Bluebonnet Accords, Rose has determined that they are unable to diplomatically resolve the differences between

our two alliances. While I personally feel that there was no attempt to do so, an unwillingness, if you will, I nevertheless

respect the decision of Rose's leader to terminate our treaty. I cannot say that I am surprised that this has happened. I

can, however, say that I find it shameful that they have chosen to terminate our treaty while Cobalt is still engaged in our

war with Arrgh. Regardless, on Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 10:47 pm, we will no longer be allied with Rose.

On a personal note, I must admit I am saddened that Rose leadership was unwilling to attempt to work out whatever

differences they feel exist between our two alliances.

I wouldn't say it was Karma but if you basically cancel on someone that is at war then you can't really be the victim when the same happens you or else you would admit Cobalt is a shameful alliance. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

I think the price to end the war just went up. :ph34r:

Looks like Grealind would rather see his members destroyed or leave though while he sits out of range with all the money.  100% tax ftl.

Grealind is out of range?

He seemed like hard core Mensa member, never could have guessed he'd leave it  :rolleyes:

I left on good terms.  Wanted to experience the game from a different perspective.  Can a Hippo not do want he wants?  Geez.  Stupid cats.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

God dammit now you have me agreeing with Clarke? I hate this thread and everything it stands for.

It gets rather annoying hearing people say they now have to agree with me and hate it because I say something logical. Perhaps annoying is the wrong word but its very confusing.

Obviously you are not going to agree with a viewpoint that is negative of you or someone you like. I would like to think I am above it but there is some rather minor instances where logic is replaced with personal feelings and desire. 

But that's just my thoughts, I don't like the idea of someone saying they agree with me in that manner because in situations we may disagree views are 100% based on the flags we fly. 

IpHGyGc.png

Sometimes stupid fixes itself though.

Usually by forgetting how not to fall out of a window.

• Upvote 3

sig%20version_zpsb6w1ofwm.png

Check out my blog!  Like its sister in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), I will strive to make it a haven for reasonable discussion and interesting takes on various issues.

Whilst disappointing this is not surprising. That it happened now is more surprising to me based of a chat I had on Tuesday, I got the feeling this wouldn't happen this soon.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

I left on good terms.  Wanted to experience the game from a different perspective.  Can a Hippo not do want he wants?  Geez.  Stupid cats.

Is the outside world as horrible as pfluff makes out?

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I can confirm this for anyone who's still skeptical and/or giddy to find a chink in Mensa's armor. Look elsewhere if you're the latter, for Buorhann confirmed as much to me when I noticed it and asked him about it back on Tuesday:

24ookdv.png

Mensa HQ & Pfluffy  :wub:

• Upvote 1

On a personal note, I must admit I am saddened that Rose leadership was unwilling to attempt to work out whatever

differences they feel exist between our two alliances.

Shoulda tried stepping down.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The real shock, to me, is that people actually use forum skin customization and all that jazz. Far more shocking than the OP, anyways. :v

IP.Board default skin master race. Death to the inferior subway skin users.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Well I mean, when you merge with Odd Squad and change your leadership on the spot without notifying us at all, yeah I could see some strained relations starting, especially after all the leaks and alleged leaks and hoopla

#BetuliusOrBust
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1