99% on espionage

Chuck Rees

What were you doing (or trying to do): spy on someone

What happened (describe thoroughly please):

Well if you keep refreshing the page on the espionage screen it will eventually give you a 99% on chance of success so i figured that i would do the right thing and report it

Link to page:

Its on myself but it started at 46% https://politicsandwar.com/nation/espionage/eid=24847

Any other relevant information:

It works most of the time

Screenshot: (if available)

BIL

• Administrators

This isn't a bug, every time you refresh the page you'll get a different obfuscation of the odds.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

im confused at this. why do we have an obfuscation of the odds? if the odds are not correct, why even have them?

Because if you knew the exact odds, you could figure out exactly how many spies they have, based on your own. And I would guess that the obfuscation isn't entirely random, but rather shows some sort of range based on the real odds so you can still get a general idea of how successful you'll be.

• Upvote 1
RollSheepy.png