$yndicate Press Release: Contract Termination

Prefonteen

I mean, that was, ultimately, the goal. Why he decided to wade into this thread to trot out that tired-ass argument about Mensa's raids against Vanguard that has been rehashed to death for a month is beyond me.

Well you all were slowing down on trotting out the last tired-ass argument in this thread, so someone had to introduce a new one. Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Man. Critters would be so happy that the one single time I lost my cool on someone is now public record. :(

Charles is not a deserter. Roy invited him to leave, and he did. Given the way dialogue had been between him and gov, it was probably the sensible thing for both sides. I'm happy with about 10% of how he conducted himself in the leadup to leaving (and yeah, I made some mistakes there too), but he's absolutely not a coward.

:) you know how to warm my heart

Can you make me a sandwich please? :P

Untitled.png

Man. Critters would be so happy that the one single time I lost my cool on someone is now public record. :(

I thought I would too, but now that everyone knows I feel less special....... :(

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

im here to say hi to Charles and disagree with him as usual. srsly we agree on like nothing lol. hope you're doing well in Rose!

• Upvote 2

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

That's pretty impossible because most Mensa members have 1500 infra per city.

IDK about you but when the war with Rose was open half of our members were already busy fighting Arrgh/PP. The only damage I got was from nukes. I walked out with a new city and more infra than before the war because these &#33;@#&#036;ers are decked.

I just realized I haven't posted yet so imma claim m0d abuse

[10:19:01 02/28] <@Thor> I'm going to let this thread get to 19 pages and then lock it

[10:19:21 02/28] <@Thor> Since everyone is trying to get to page 20 just by posting completely off topic things
[10:19:30 02/28] <El_> lmao
[10:19:34 02/28] <RHouse> it's a spam fest circlejerk. lock it now pls
[10:19:50 02/28] <@Thor> but RHouse that wouldn't be as fun.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win