Difficulty on mobile since changes

Pax

The mobile changes have made it impossible to see anything you would normally need to scroll left or right for - if you try to, you're forced into menus you may not want to use.

It makes many pages unusable

• Upvote 2

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

• Administrators

I also can't see my resources- no idea if that's related.

Swipe left to see your resources. Swipe right to see the menu bar.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I just made an update to make the swiping less sensitive, let me know how that impacts the experience.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Swipe left to see your resources. Swipe right to see the menu bar.

I just made an update to make the swiping less sensitive, let me know how that impacts the experience.

Thank you, should work better

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

It's terrible on mobile now you can't scroll up easily at all you've made it much too insensitive.

P.s. Making the menu and resource bar on side swipes is incredibly bad from a usability point of view. Very unintuitive and makes no sense

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 6
T7Vrilp.png

The update makes it impossible for me to read half of the changelog on my mobile. It cuts of in the middle of sentences and swiping left just gives me the resource bar.

• Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

• Administrators

Well, I'm happy you all love it ;) I'll make a setting so you can enable/disable the swiping features while I work on improving it.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

Well, I'm happy you all love it ;) I'll make a setting so you can enable/disable the swiping features while I work on improving it.

Hopefully it will automatically be disabled, because getting to the account screen with the swiping features may prove to be impossible.

• Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Guest Curufinwe

Yeah, just to reinforce the above comments I'm finding it very difficult to use on my Android device - I can't scroll left to check data that doesn't immediately appear on the visible screen (AA scores in the rankings for example) and the interface is so unresponsive that I thought my phone had frozen before I realized what was going on. The ability to disable the new function would be much appreciated.

Have people been complaining about it? Maybe they just need bigger phones....

And by that I mean, are there people who weren't ok with the old layout?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸