Where's Everyone From?

Most likely UCF in Orlando or FAU in Boca Raton, I'm still undecided.

UCF is where my daughter is hoping to attend.  She's been accepted, but it comes down to what her momma's willing to pay for. :P

c3Ct0v4.png

Indonesia, that island country with an island that shaped like a letter K. We own Bali.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Upstate New York.

What part....I've got peeps up by Rochester

Lol you had me confused for a minute, but I'm from Missouri (not Missoura), but I plan on moving to Florida for college.

SEMO.......BABY! I'm actually living down by the Bootheel myself!

Central California (the best California)

What part......I've also got peeps around Visalia.

X4EfkAB.png

North of Fresno

How far north? Merced or Modesto?

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Like very short north.... Clovis

That's hilarious. My gf lives in Fresno (merced when in school) and a few weeks ago I was visiting her family, we went to the mall over in Clovis, and she was complaining about people in Clovis saying they aren't Fresno.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

That's hilarious. My gf lives in Fresno (merced when in school) and a few weeks ago I was visiting her family, we went to the mall over in Clovis, and she was complaining about people in Clovis saying they aren't Fresno.

Hahah yeah, I've always referred to here as Fresno

Is Fresno as awful as the reputation that precedes it? I've only stopped through there once. 

Egh,

it's calmed down alot since the 90's crime wise, but we have a massive homeless promblem

• Upvote 1

Is Fresno as awful as the reputation that precedes it? I've only stopped through there once. 

I was only there for about a week but it seemed like any other large city, it's got some nice places, it's got some shit places. 

Az6EzuS.png