Where's Everyone From?

TEXAS!!!

SAMHERE!!!

• Upvote 1
Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Central California (the best California)

Hey my gf lives there.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

>less radical

Austin and El Paso are blueSadly

We should invade Austin. What are they going to do, keep weird at us?

Az6EzuS.png

We should invade Austin. What are they going to do, keep weird at us?

My GOD!! FAILED TOURISM ACT!!! much annoying such wow. We can also split into 5 states at any time. North Texas, South Texas, East Texas, West Texas, and Austin. Breaking news!!! Texas broke into 5 states... And Austin is already broke. 

• Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

We can also split into 5 states at any time.

That's a myth. Texas was given the option to join as up to five states, but chose to be a single one. They're stuck with that choice, and have been for 150ish years now.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

That's a myth. Texas was given the option to join as up to five states, but chose to be a single one. They're stuck with that choice, and have been for 150ish years now.

I wrote that wrong. Sorry about that. I meant we could have, since I wrote a paper on that half a year ago. 

EDIT: I don't have the paper, but I still have the sources

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png