Legend of Rozalia 11

Rozalia

Taking a short break the Son of Heaven, Rozalia, quickly beat and executed some no name jobber from some place called Canada. On his break he saw propaganda posters with his visage that had been put up by the fanatical Shaytan and laughed, thanking Shaytan for spreading the reflection of perfection that is Rozalia to more people. Apparently the word from the grapevine was some disgusting hobbit from VE created it all but Shaytan beheaded him and stole his work, not that Rozalia cared much about such an incident. 

Rozalia sent messages to other lords asking them about the Shuriken bandits but kept getting puzzled responses as they had no idea who such people were. Sending a message to the forces the Shuriken bandits were supposedly attacking also got puzzling responses. Rozalia had to simply assume they either were already defeated or such an irrelevance that no one cared for them, either way another plot foiled!

This left the Phoenix tribe as the only adversary left, lead by their chieftain Allilee.

In the first encounter between Rozalia and Allilee, James XVI led a charge and tore through his forces like a gale, after which Allilee himself was captured by Habibullah Sewick. Allilee refused to yield to Rozalia, whereupon the Emperor released him, giving him another chance to attack.

Allilee warily created fortifications along a river for the second battle, daring the Roz Wei forces to cross. Lannan13 cut off the supply routes and killed Stadius, a Phoenix general protecting the river fortifications. Seeing that Roz Wei was much stronger than the Phoenix's forces, Phoenix general Raghav betrayed Allilee and handed him over to the Roz Wei army. But still, he did not yield. As part of a ploy, Rozalia gave Allilee a tour of his encampment before releasing him a second time.

Allilee, now overconfident in his newfound knowledge of the enemy camp, sent his brother, Young, on a false defection ploy, but it was easily discovered and both brothers were captured.

Released yet again and eager for revenge, Allilee gathered a force of 100,000 and attacked the Roz Wei camp, whereupon Rozalia evacuated his entire force. Of course, this was all part of Rozalia's plan, and Allilee's army fell into numerous pit traps that had been dug within the camp. Allilee was captured once again.

With caution, and learning from his previous failures, Allilee now opted to wait for an attack by the enemy. The plan was to lure the Roz Wei forces into poisonous marshes around the caves of Luke the 13th, but Rozalia was forewarned of the dangers by Allilee's older brother, Grealind, and managed to avoid the marshes all together. Once again, Allilee was defeated and captured, and Luke the 13th was killed. 

After Allilee's fifth defeat, his wife, Jumin, now took to the battlefield, complaining that her husband was incompetent. She captured Patapon and Jorji Costava, and Rozalia sent James XVI, Habibullah Sewick, and Lannan13 after her. Eventually Lannan13 dismounted her and captured her. Rozalia returned her to Allilee in exchange for the captured Roz Wei generals. Allilee now attempted to gather wild animals such as elephants and tigers from Otto von Sturm to combat the enemy, but they were chased away by Rozalia's fire-breathing contraptions, also known as Rozzernauts. Otto von Sturm was killed, and Allilee was captured again.

Finally, Allilee enlisted the aid of Vine Fynn, whose troops wore armor made of rattan that was said to deflect swords and arrows alike. However, Rozalia conjured a trap in which Habibullah Sewick lured Vine Fynn into a valley with mines set beneath the ground. Vine Fynn's troops took the bait and chased Habibullah Sewick into the valley. When inside the valley, James XVI blocked the escape routes off and the mines were detonated, lightning the inflammable armour and destroying Vine Fynn and his troops. Although a great victory, Rozalia wept at the destruction when he viewed the valley. Allilee was now captured for the seventh time.

Allilee finally admitted defeat and promised to cease Phoenix's attacks and all was good. 

While glorious Rozalia soon learned the war had ended in a stalemate. Everything lay in ruins but... fixing ruins is at least something to do. Clutching a wristband of Joan Chena emblazoned with the words "Never Give Up!" Rozalia vowed to do just that, Never. Give. Up! BRAAPPPADDOOOOOO!

Your time is up, my time is now
You can't see me, my time is now
It's the franchise, boy I'm shinin' now
You can't see me, my time is now!

In case you forgot or fell off I'm still hot - knock your shell off
My money stack fat plus I can't turn the swell off
The franchise, doin' big bid'ness, I live this
It's automatic I win this - oh you hear those horns, you finished
A soldier, and I stay under you fightin'
Plus I'm stormin' on you chumps like I'm thunder and lightning
Ain't no way you breakin' me kid, I'm harder than nails
Plus I keep it on lock, like I'm part of the jail
I'm slaughtering stale, competition, I got the whole block wishing
they could run with my division but they gone fishing -
- with no bait, kid your boy hold weight
I got my soul straight, I brush your mouth like Colgate
In any weather I'm never better your boy's so hot
you'll never catch me in the next man's sweater
If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan
Lay yo' ass down for the three second tan

Yeah, uh
It's gonna be what it's gonna be
Five pounds of courage buddy, bass tint pants with a gold T
Uh - it's a war dance and victory step
A raw stance is a gift, when you insist it's my rep
Rozalia, Trademarc, you all are so-so
And talk about the bread you make but don't know the recipe for dough though
Aimin' guns in all your photos, that's a no-no
When this pop, you'll liplock, your big talk's a blatant no-show
See what happens when the ice age melt
You see monetary status is not what matters, but it helps
I rock a timepiece by Benny if any
The same reason y'all could love me is the same reason y'all condemn me
A man's measured by the way that he thinks
Not clothing lines, ice links, leather and minks
I spent 20 plus years seekin' knowledge of self
So for now Marc Predka's livin' life for wealth

• Upvote 5

lol I wonder who reads all this

Not me.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Satan behead him, reflect his perfection? One must be daydreaming.

But anyway, good narration of the last conflict.

You are mistaken, read https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/blog/102/entry-451-edition-3/for a short bio on the monomaniacal Shaytan. Not much is known about such a mysterious and murderous individual sadly outside the obvious case of him being a bloody pillock.

lol I wonder who reads all this

Not me.

Do not worry. In the after life you shall be told of it for the deeds of the great Emperors are tales that all those passing into the afterlife must know. 

• Upvote 1

mighty captain vietnam matches in. he looks an puny rozailia and laughs and his weakness!

rozailia in his arrogance thinks he can take on asian warrior from vietnam. he attacks but is soon destroyed by the mighty vietnam! standing over rozailia, vietnam pulls his sword and slays the evil rozailia and plants the flag of vietnam in his body! captain vietnam then takes over his weak alliance. soon roz wei is renamed to "New Vietnamese Order" and becomes strong and mighty power!

mighty captain vietnam matches in. he looks an puny rozailia and laughs and his weakness!

rozailia in his arrogance thinks he can take on asian warrior from vietnam. he attacks but is soon destroyed by the mighty vietnam! standing over rozailia, vietnam pulls his sword and slays the evil rozailia and plants the flag of vietnam in his body! captain vietnam then takes over his weak alliance. soon roz wei is renamed to "New Vietnamese Order" and becomes strong and mighty power!

Uh... the Vietnam people got smacked down by the Chinese whenever it was decided they needed smacking down.

Not to say there aren't good people, I mean I've always like the story of the Trung Sisters who resisted the Chinese forces for 3 years with an army made up mostly of women. Always a nice tale when the people against the odds resists the massive empire whatever the time period. I admit though the likely false account (sounds too ridiculous) that the Chinese finally defeated them by going into battle naked to scare off the women sounds hilarious. 

"Men we've lost time and again for these last 3 years but... I have a cunning scheme. If we march into battle naked the enemy force will either be mesmerized and lose their will to fight, or they will become fearful of such madness in front of them and flee".

Anyway Emperor Rozalia isn't fussed about some no name warrior from some distant tribal land. Rozalia trusts that someone will put you in the ground, but doesn't really care one way or the other.

• Upvote 1