Dear Mensans, please inform me if I misunderstood.

Alice Lune

02/14 09:56 am God Emperor Thedark of HUEAhueaHUEA ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Elicis. The attack was an immense triumph. God Emperor Thedark's forces lost 81 soldiers and 1 tanks, while your defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 235.31 infrastructure in the city of In God We Trust. God Emperor Thedark stole $263,658.37 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining ground control. Ground control reduces the amount of your aircraft you can use in airstrikes by 1/3rd. To end your opponent's ground control you must execute a ground battle that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph ground battle on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's soldiers and tanks. 02/14 09:55 am God Emperor Thedark of HUEAhueaHUEA ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Elicis. The attack was an immense triumph. God Emperor Thedark's forces lost 2,936 soldiers and 90 tanks, while your defenders lost 15,231 soldiers and 1,325 tanks. You used 16.90 tons of munitions and 13.25 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 208.97 infrastructure in the city of Holy Redemption. God Emperor Thedark stole $1,090,975.11 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining ground control. Ground control reduces the amount of your aircraft you can use in airstrikes by 1/3rd. To end your opponent's ground control you must execute a ground battle that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph ground battle on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's soldiers and tanks.

I thought peace is already agreed and we're going to officialize it in a few hours? Can you explain why he's still attacking me? Do I need to launch another nuke?

Of course, I'm willing to forgive this, if he will return the money he stole after peace was agreed and announced. I will consider the lost infra as water under the bridge.

This happened 3 hours ago, long after the announcement was out.

EDIT: I know with this he beiged me, but this is enough reason for me to declare renewed hostilities on this wretch. Do you choose to settle this the civilized way or do you consider my retribution justified?

Edited by Alice Lune
  • Upvote 2

Why does this belong in alliance affairs? 

The peace agreement doesn't state he cannot attack you. Until the end of the day, he can;

No further wars will be declared, and all wars will be concluded by 11:59pm 14 February Orbis Time.

No further wars declared, 'wars concluded' doesn't mean you need to peace out, he could continue pummeling you all he wants until then.

Edited by ischelle
  • Upvote 1

Alright. I see that this is the general sentiment. I shall save this link and ensure that in the next war, I will be quoting this very topic if I happen to nuke people up to the due time.

Thank you for the clarification. Now I know what you guys consider 'peace' as.

I will not carry this conversation further because seriously, I'm busy. Have a nice day.

Edited by Alice Lune
  • Upvote 3

Why does this belong in alliance affairs? 

The peace agreement doesn't state he cannot attack you. Until the end of the day, he can;

No further wars declared, 'wars concluded' doesn't mean you need to peace out, he could continue pummeling you all he wants until then.

technically.jpg

Alright. I see that this is the general sentiment. I shall save this link and ensure that in the next war, I will be quoting this very topic if I happen to nuke people up to the due time.

Thank you for the clarification. Now I know what you guys consider 'peace' as.

I will not carry this conversation further because seriously, I'm busy. Have a nice day.

This peace treaty won't apply for the next war...

Learn to actually read what is in the treaty

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸