GOING ROGUE

MRBOOTY

• Wiki Mod

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Mongolitana led by MrBooty. The attack was an immense triumph. Your forces lost 0 aircraft, while MrBooty's defenders lost 0 aircraft. You used 243.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 113.30 infrastructure in the city of Mexico City and 1,704 tanks.

• Upvote 4

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Mongolitana led by MrBooty. The attack was an immense triumph. Your forces lost 0 aircraft, while MrBooty's defenders lost 0 aircraft. You used 243.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 113.30 infrastructure in the city of Mexico City and 1,704 tanks.

- same - 

XvbUvXy.gif

you're my favorite for posting this.

• Upvote 3

I agree with Buorhann, he is the most relevant player in P&W after all.

If Yosodog's numbers are correct, I alone almost did half the total amount of damage your alliance did.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's funny how major wars either make or break an alliance. Well not really. 

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

But how does that make one relevant? lol

Never claimed I was the most as you originally stated in this thread, but from the contributions during this war...   let's just say you and your alliance is slacking pretty hardcore to be shit talking any other alliances.

By the way, mad props for actually being in a war for once without breaking a part and rejoining Rose beforehand like some other minor alliances did.

• Downvote 1

"If Yosodog's numbers are correct, I alone almost did half the total amount of damage your alliance did."

I did 5k damage to T$'s upper tier and destroyed like 200+ ships so prolly not.

"It's funny how major wars either make or break an alliance. Well not really."

I have a replacement lined up :P. This is not impulsive nor is it raging.

Edited by MRBOOTY

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

• Wiki Mod

"If Yosodog's numbers are correct, I alone almost did half the total amount of damage your alliance did."

I did 5k damage to T$'s upper tier and destroyed like 200+ ships so prolly not.

"It's funny how major wars either make or break an alliance. Well not really."

I have a replacement lined up :P. This is not impulsive nor is it raging.

Please learn how to properly use quote tags.

Also, mods please rename this thread 'GOING BOOM'

• Upvote 5

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

>Woke up this morning

>Connected to IRC

>See "1k+ score person hit khandov" in our gov channel

>Thought to myself "really? we have to waste resources and time on some dumbass rogue?"

>Go looked at our a war screen.

>Checked on your nation

>Noticed you have hardly any military

>Checked your war screen.

>The Syndicate

Baby, why didn't you just join CF?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg