The End

Roy Mustang

Best highlight of the war was waking up on the morning of the first day and still having my army, taking a quick look at Rose and seeing them decimated... oh and Adama's single failed Airstrike.

Pretty much this for me too, and I haven't been attacked since.

Good war everyone, had great fun. Looking at the no terms it looks like a white peace overall, with winners and losers on both sides.

I'm proud to say we had some amazing allies, and that mensa's numbers wouldn't look nearly so rosey (ahem) without their assistance. Thanks guys, o7

• Upvote 2

Pretty much this for me too, and I haven't been attacked since.

Good war everyone, had great fun. Looking at the no terms it looks like a white peace overall, with winners and losers on both sides.

I'm proud to say we had some amazing allies, and that mensa's numbers wouldn't look nearly so rosey (ahem) without their assistance. Thanks guys, o7

I had one more attack, from a VE player that couldn't count and didn't bother to build an Iron Dome.  He got !@#$ed up before I had even logged in...

Been a pretty standard war for me, boring as !@#$ and not enough targets to pad out my badass score!  Our side was far too good.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Yay now we can go back to pixel hugging (ノ ̄□ ̄)ノ ~â”»â”â”»

Yay pixels \o/

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

This is one for the wiki page, I don't know if the pixel gods can ever produce such an interesting war again. It wasn't a boring curbstomp but a hard fought conflict that went into a virtual stalemate. gg

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

This is one for the wiki page, I don't know if the pixel gods can ever produce such an interesting war again. It wasn't a boring curbstomp but a hard fought conflict that went into a virtual stalemate. gg

was a boring curbstomp from my end... not one alliance sent me someone tasty to wrestle with.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Congrats on peace for Paracovenant. At least for once you didn't lose. For Mensynd, if the rumors were true (and I doubt), you did somewhat better than your opponent and if you were going to stick to it you would have beaten Paracovenant.

The other rumors claim that there will be a post-war realignment. The high degree of politeness on both sides suggests this may be true.

Anyways, much appreciation and respect to both sides; have a great rebuilding!

White peace is the most honourable peace. I don't think you need to force people to admit defeat, let numbers speak for themselves.

I think we proved that blitz doesn't always mean victory. We learned that hanging around at the sidelines and jumping in late can make for an easy war :P

Like Wayne and Talon I had an easy war.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

This was the most interesting war I've been in yet. I think it would have remained interesting for a while more if it continued. But this is good.  :P 

o/ to everyone on getting to peace. 

• Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

The combined forces of The Syndicate, Mensa HQ, Guardian, Black Knights, The Knights Radiant, The Kings Parliament, The Coalition, Roz Wei, Nuclear Knights, The Chola, and The Jedi Order, and the combined forces of Rose, Vanguard, Viridian Entente, United Purple Nations, North American Confederacy, Cornerstone, Shuriken, and Alpha, hereby mutually agree to a cessation of hostilities with no terms. No further wars will be declared, and all wars will be concluded by 11:59pm 14 February Orbis Time.

Signed for Cornerstone

Restius, Grand Pilus

Aristide, Post Pilus

Senatorius, Legatus Princeps

Piast, Praesidium Princeps

Rob Holmes III, Adelphote Princeps

Novarus, Quaestor Princeps

http://prntscr.com/a347dwthis is what they were signed about?take care of your indiscipline cadets @cornerstone.and this is my personal opinion and words towards  cornerstone

Edited by manas

Manas....

BLACK KNIGHTS

Congratulations to The Syndicate, Mensa HQ, Guardian, Black Knights, The Knights Radiant, The Kings Parliament, The Coalition, Roz Wei, Nuclear Knights, The Chola, and The Jedi Order; condolences to Rose, Vanguard, Viridian Entente, United Purple Nations, North American Confederacy, Cornerstone, Shuriken, and Alpha.

Wow, that was a mouthful, xdxd.

• Upvote 2
77oKn5K.png

This was a very fun fight. I lost some pixels, and took some pixels. It was truly an honor to fight TKR and SK. Both alliances showed great valor and proved their level of honor. I even became good friends with the SK nation that I was fighting. That's what war should be like. I hope that there are no hard feelings from either side as a result of this war. As for Mensa, I know we have bad blood, but I'm willing to put that behind me and move forward

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸