The End

Roy Mustang

Aww man! I was waiting for a chance to nuke Techcraft2. Been holding since two days ago :(

Well anyway. I've had fun despite however much my infra was killed. Thank you everyone for giving me the chance to launch my nukes, totally gets it out of my system. I will be offering peace now, without launching another nuke or another attack, so I hope the guys I'm at war with would accept it honourably.

Thanks everyone for a fun war, but let's not have another war again so soon.

Another thing I noticed, which maybe Yosodog can correct me on, this doesn't take into consideration the costs of missiles and nukes ( The expenses used to create them ).  So some of those numbers can be skewed as some players invested a lot into nukes and were either used or spied away.

I've used Avruch's formula for the damage done. So no, it doesn't calculate the costs of units unfortunately. I could add it, but not this time around :P The number itself isn't 100% accurate but it's a good determiner of how much damage you did.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I've used Avruch's formula for the damage done. So no, it doesn't calculate the costs of units unfortunately. I could add it, but not this time around :P The number itself isn't 100% accurate but it's a good determiner of how much damage you did.

Thanks for putting it together.  It is interesting to see which alliances did what.  You can obviously see which ones had good coordination skills and which ones took the heat the hardest.

I'm laughing at Mensa's numbers.  I did not think we did that well.  Either us or Alpha has the best damage dealt/damage taken ratio.  Syndicate is up there right behind us too.  That's insane considering...

• Downvote 1

Yeeeet

Too bad BoC and DEIC didn't come to play this time around :(

Maybe next time :)

Great war everyone!

lolnou

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Now that i am a bit more awake, i can comment properly. First of all, i would like to congratulate and thank all the good peoples and fighters on the Rose/UPN side, for being good sports overall.

And  thanks to our allies for the great show o/

I think this war was bloody and interesting, with a good amount of drama too o/.

Happy rebuilding guys, and let's see what the future brings.