The End

Roy Mustang

I'm surprised Mensa lost so few tanks given their circumstances.

I think after the initial blitz failed, alliances and nations actively avoided fighting us directly, so most of the wars we were in were ones where we attacked in a coordinated fashion, preventing most from taking out many, if any tanks.

• Upvote 2

So if I'm doing my math right it looks like about 700 million people were killed in this war.

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

o/ Peace

o/ Rose and tS

wjP4Tvd.jpg?1

I mean, Pub already called Keegoz a shit-stain...so let's keep railing on him.

bEtRrAW.gif

Yay for peace!

Shout out to the IAs, Econs, or anyone who's going to be number crunching on valentines day.

True Story.

So if I'm doing my math right it looks like about 700 million people were killed in this war.

You monsters!

• Upvote 2

Jeez, I haven't seen this much mutual butthurt since my prom night with Pub.

Nope, this is not official Rose canon. Everyone knows the ships are

• Keegoz x Pub
  • You x Belisarius
  • Oblige x The Bank
  • John Harms x Shitposting
  • Upvote 4

Shoutout to Taikuh of UPN for being such a sport during the war. Great guy and fun to converse with! Well fought on both ends o/

Well if we're going to do shoutouts:

o/ Azaghul

o/ Jannyjohn

o/ Chaunce

o/ Ivan the Red

You were all worthy opponents and great to have chats with! Heck I'll even call out Dan77 for raiding me whilst I was down, it would've been awesome for me if we had gone another round since you were the first to beige me, my friend!

Seriously, I have probably made as many friends through war as through alliance. It can be a really neat process. lol

I'm glad it's over but again, it's been amazing.

yrbV6s3.gif

• Upvote 2

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

o/ Azaghul

Seconded, gave me war advice in the middle of the war (tbf i was already dead) and sympathized with the wonky mechanics that got us paired up. Classy Mother !@#$er.

• Upvote 1

Rebuild time :)

Best war ever: Kills Roz Wei then gets ass kicked by Arrgh

Good fight pirates :P

inb4 trade market prices drop so fast it's not even funny

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Glad to see it (somewhat) over.

Still the issue of our Emperor and Keeg being declared on after the agreed to moratorium on declarations at update. We'll see if this peace lasts :v

Kind of like spy attacks during the moratorium. 

Seconded, gave me war advice in the middle of the war (tbf i was already dead) and sympathized with the wonky mechanics that got us paired up. Classy Mother !@#$er.

o/ Azaghul

Thanks for the shout outs, it was fun fighting you guys!  

• Upvote 1
GnWq7CW.png

Why is everyone so nice to each other?

Rose you're all pricks.  I'm glad you lost.  I hope you lose again.  Everyone else I have varying degrees of "meh."  VE hides their bank because they know they're getting curb stomped.  You big 3 at the top are like the fat bully on the playground who talks a big game and then goes down hard after the first blow.

Our allies are awesome.  t$ -- never leave our side.  We're so good together bb, no leave.  SK kamikaze'd and died for our sins it seems.  Everyone else you're great too, I just don't pay enough attention except to say I'm glad you're with us.

c4ZFE5f.gif

There's always one. :wub:

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Wiki Mod

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Why is everyone so nice to each other?

Rose you're all pricks.  I'm glad you lost.  I hope you lose again.  Everyone else I have varying degrees of "meh."  VE hides their bank because they know they're getting curb stomped.  You big 3 at the top are like the fat bully on the playground who talks a big game and then goes down hard after the first blow.

Our allies are awesome.  t$ -- never leave our side.  We're so good together bb, no leave.  SK kamikaze'd and died for our sins it seems.  Everyone else you're great too, I just don't pay enough attention except to say I'm glad you're with us.  

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4