The End

Roy Mustang

GG everyone ,it a was different war for sure.

I will keep my:

R

A

N

C

O

R

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

I don't know why people are pleased about nukes fired :P it's literally the worst move in a war, I was so pleased when I got nuked the first time. Immunity from attack for a few million dollars? A worthy trade.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

I don't know why people are pleased about nukes fired :P it's literally the worst move in a war, I was so pleased when I got nuked the first time. Immunity from attack for a few million dollars? A worthy trade.

me too got nuked for the 1st time

Manas....

BLACK KNIGHTS

Got nuked 4 times.

Nothing is more satisfying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

☾☆

Priest of Dio

This was a very fun fight. I lost some pixels, and took some pixels. It was truly an honor to fight TKR and SK. Both alliances showed great valor and proved their level of honor. I even became good friends with the SK nation that I was fighting. That's what war should be like. I hope that there are no hard feelings from either side as a result of this war. As for Mensa, I know we have bad blood, but I'm willing to put that behind me and move forward

Bullshit. I've seen this before lmfao. One more war imo for good measure.

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Because there's nothing like stats to bring us together. Here's full war stats for this war (only includes wars against alliances in this conflict):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14HZ8EkAfe3cLy9EdGiJ0ZX-DFge8j7soY-GxdRySi64/edit?usp=sharing

I like this. I'm actually surprised how much more I destroyed than lost. Gg no re wp

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Well that was enjoyable, good fighting with what opponents I did fight I must say. Now to rebuilding.

"War is like drinking, you enjoy it for the moment but you regret it in the morning."-My quote :P

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Because there's nothing like stats to bring us together. Here's full war stats for this war (only includes wars against alliances in this conflict):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14HZ8EkAfe3cLy9EdGiJ0ZX-DFge8j7soY-GxdRySi64/edit?usp=sharing

Jesus Christ, we sure got stomped. I'm kinda sad our peeps on leave had their vacation mode ending right in the middle of the war, not the best surprise to come back to.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I got rekt.

Goodjob guys. (especially the coordinated attacks of Cornerstone)

Thanks for the compliment. After complaining that I never got a challenging fight I went from winning all of my wars to having no army and expecting my first defeat (didn't add it to my count only because the war ledger says truce). Was a good learning experience though and happy that I finally got to use my missles.

Why do I doubt this?

Cause you're a doubtful person

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

#1 in Orbis for this war, woot. $260m more damage than the next highest nation not in Mensa (Partisan, at 665m).