The End

Roy Mustang

This was the most destructive war on Orbis compared to the last major war but I hope you guys like eating my nukes as it was my first time I ever done so much damage in a war. 8 nukes, 13 missiles with only 2 of them being shot down..... Too destructive in this war.

• Upvote 2

• Wiki Mod

RIP vanguard

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I don't see Shuriken's signature?

They and Vanguard have both agreed to peace, but have yet to furnish signatures. The OP will be updated when they are provided, however the peace terms are in effect as agreed to by both coalitions.

Alpha is missing Totals

EDIT:

Actually a few are.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Wow, Im impressed you did all this work in calculating stats on everyone.... Where do you get the time for this lol but yeah ME! 7th in Rose :)

Edited by Ezio Auditore
  • Upvote 1

Another thing I noticed, which maybe Yosodog can correct me on, this doesn't take into consideration the costs of missiles and nukes ( The expenses used to create them ).  So some of those numbers can be skewed as some players invested a lot into nukes and were either used or spied away.

• Downvote 1