Peace Declaration

Keegoz

Boooo Congratulations to all parties involved

o/ Peace

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

It was a pleasure SK, nothing personal you know.  We wish you the best of luck going forward.

o7 nukes

• Upvote 3

Happy to see this! I've always admired the Seven Kingdoms, even you wanted to roll us. :P

Best of luck to you gents moving forward! Don't be a stranger. ^_^

I was going to say, should have let Kurdanak post this since he needs the post count. I should have known better than to underestimate you. :D​

• Upvote 3
That pit, this cage, the pipes- this is all symbolism. We are not truly here. These things represent ideas and concepts about you, and in that pit is no monster. There is nothing in there that did not come from you.

I was going to say, should have let Kurdanak post this since he needs the post count. I should have known better than to underestimate you. :D​

I think we should close this thread and have Kurdank repost. Or let him reply to our post about how angry he is he didn't get to post this.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Shout out to 3 Alpha guys who wipes out my entire ground fore in one fell swoop, and proceeds to get continuously missile'd by me.

• Upvote 2

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Shout out to 3 Alpha guys who wipes out my entire ground fore in one fell swoop, and proceeds to get continuously missile'd by me.

Alpha thanks you for the delivery of Seven Kingdoms technology to Alpha territory. We will attempt to reverse engineer the marvels you have fired upon our lands!

o/ SK :P

• Upvote 3

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Happy to see our allies VE and NAC as well as Rose and Alpha come to reach peace with SK. Peace seems to be spreading like the flu or something.  :P  Best wishes to all concerned.

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

SK have shown honor throughout the fight, and thus earned my respect. It was an honor fighting you

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸