DeadPool

Doktor Avalanche

I'm so excited to see it! Hopefully in a couple days with my girlfriend. Romantic, I know. :P

giphy.gif

Oh! You have to sit until the ending credits are rolled, which is typical of Marvel movies. the ending is a throwback to June 11, 1986. Well worth it. And not spoiling anything.

That's good to hear I've been looking forward to seeing this movie.

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

>Friend bought 2 deadpool ticket

>She asked me to go with her

>decided stop being NEET and go with her

>waited 3 f**king hours to get in the film

>movie started

>Film all about deadpool life, from beginning to the end

>WHAM song started at the romantic scene

>Deadpool f**ked the psychopath, get his b**tches and lived happily ever after

>epin breaking 4th wall may may

>Best Valentines day ever

>10/10 would listen to WHAM and breaking 4th wall  again.

Edited by lizard noob
  • Upvote 1

It was alright.  They did a pretty good job overall and I did like the way the handled the so called "4th wall".

It does feel like they ran out of decent super-heroes to make into movies.  I mean they wouldn't try to make a movie out of Shazam or Aquaman..........................................................

-signature removed for rules violation-

It was alright.  They did a pretty good job overall and I did like the way the handled the so called "4th wall".

It does feel like they ran out of decent super-heroes to make into movies.  I mean they wouldn't try to make a movie out of Shazam or Aquaman..........................................................

Um, Aquaman is in the makings actually.

Um, Aquaman is in the makings actually.

Lol. And Shazam if I'm not mistaken. Those two DC characters maybe more classic than DP, but DP is more iconic I think. The likelihood that you will find a DP logo on a product @ the mall or something is much more probable. I see it all the time. I think we're finally getting the comic book movies we deserve. Thats what makes it so exciting. Shoot, Sony just scooped up the rights to Valiant properties, and have 4-5 movies in the works with those; like X-O Manowar! Lol. You wanna talk about unknown superheroes...

Lol. And Shazam if I'm not mistaken. Those two DC characters maybe more classic than DP, but DP is more iconic I think. The likelihood that you will find a DP logo on a product @ the mall or something is much more probable. I see it all the time. I think we're finally getting the comic book movies we deserve. Thats what makes it so exciting. Shoot, Sony just scooped up the rights to Valiant properties, and have 4-5 movies in the works with those; like X-O Manowar! Lol. You wanna talk about unknown superheroes...

Neil Gaiman's Sandman is finally in the making also. FINALLY!

Neil Gaiman's Sandman is finally in the making also. FINALLY!

Do you keep up with DC tv? They just introduced Vixen on Arrow, and had a one-arm, old man Oliver Queen on Legends of Tomorrow; just like he was in The Dark Knight Returns comic/animated movies. They're also doing a Flash crossover on Supergirl soon; bringing Supergirl into the Arrowverse. Thats five live action tv shows (Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Constantine, and Legends of Tomorrow) and one animated miniseries (Vixen) that all share continuity. Even if it is a multiverse, its still pretty cool. Not as cool as the MCU, but still, not bad. If they could find some way to tie it's multiverse in with the new DC expanded movie-verse, that would be even better. Either way, DC needs to step it up a notch if they're going to compete with Marvel.

Do you keep up with DC tv? They just introduced Vixen on Arrow, and had a one-arm, old man Oliver Queen on Legends of Tomorrow; just like he was in The Dark Knight Returns comic/animated movies. They're also doing a Flash crossover on Supergirl soon; bringing Supergirl into the Arrowverse. Thats five live action tv shows (Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Constantine, and Legends of Tomorrow) and one animated miniseries (Vixen) that all share continuity. Even if it is a multiverse, its still pretty cool. Not as cool as the MCU, but still, not bad. If they could find some way to tie it's multiverse in with the new DC expanded movie-verse, that would be even better. Either way, DC needs to step it up a notch if they're going to compete with Marvel.

No I do not but should probably start doing so. Thanks for the info!

Being married with kids for over a decade tends to limit my television viewing to almost nonexistence.

I thought it was pretty great. Thought it was a little short, but I think that's only because it was good. ;P

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I thought it was pretty great. Thought it was a little short, but I think that's only because it was good. ;P

yeah that is mostly due to budget issues.  The lack of budget probably was a good thing, because it forced them to be more creative and smarter,  Like in the end of the movie, where he forgets the things he brings with him, they had originally planned for a huge action sequence using those things, but it all got cut out, and instead it got played for a laugh.  The main bad guy's henchwoman was originally going to be 3 bad guys but they couldn't afford to do that either so they condensed them all into just her, which led to the fun colossus fight which you wouldn't have had.

I hear there was suppose to be a big motorcycle chase sequence too in the beginning of the movie that got cut out as well.