NAC Recognition

George Clooney

Incorrect. This thread was posted hours before there was an agreement on peace. Raiders sending peace after sucker punching a nation does not equate to peace between alliances. Nice try though.

So... did you declare during peace negotiations? Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Political Pirates attacks indiscriminately. I've wars on Mensa, SK, tS, TKP, Roz Wei, Vanguard, VE, Phoenix, DEIC, GPA, and now NAC in the past 2 weeks. Congratulations, you made the list. Finally something noteworthy your alliance achieved. 

One could always not raid TKP. That is an option.

I just thought that I would throw that out there. 

So... did you declare during peace negotiations?

Any attack by an NAC nation was unauthorized by command.  It should also be noted that there is a long history of bad blood between Arrgh and NAC and simply disengaging the two alliance like snapping a finger is wholly and completely unrealistic.  

Arrgh knew this, Arrgh isn't interested in peace, just excuses for continued war.  So, that's what they'll get.

Any attack by an NAC nation was unauthorized by command. It should also be noted that there is a long history of bad blood between Arrgh and NAC and simply disengaging the two alliance like snapping a finger is wholly and completely unrealistic.

Arrgh I understand. They're an anarchy of pirates.

NAC though? Sounds like your alliance needs a lot more discipline, especially if it wants to be bold enough to make a claim on honor.

Your alliance is a joke.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

Arrgh I understand. They're an anarchy of pirates.

NAC though? Sounds like your alliance needs a lot more discipline, especially if it wants to be bold enough to make a claim on honor.

Your alliance is a joke.

Sorry you feel that way.  I think bigger joke here is that you are commenting and throwing insults in a thread that doesn't concern you.  Yours is the "point and laugh" alliance though, so I guess it sort of makes sense you'd be here in a twisted sort of way.

This war is confusing me. Is it over or is it still going? I'm seeing truces all over the place.

We agreed to peace on the night of 2/12; Arrgh Sent Peace.

This morning I woke up to attacks through my peace offers, as well as any NAC nations losing against us peacing, while the ones with a chance still hitting; On top of that there where multiple war declarations. We also got messages from people in NAC that it was under orders. At this point we decided that peace was off, and we would continue on our path. When we agree to peace, We peace, Never take our kindness for weakness. 

Edited by Jacob Hanson
  • Upvote 5

You guys raided us while we where at war with VE. I think the high horse NAC rides around on us pretty hilarious personally Especially after exchanging messages with george. 

At this point it's more like a pony, isn't it?

Anyway, I may not particularly like it when pirates raid an Alliance I'm in or considering joining (I saw Arrgh and PP on a lot of Wars pages while looking for a new one earlier this week, after pirate raids killed my last alliance), but even with all that, I don't hate them for it.

I certainly don't want myself or anyone in my alliance to be raided, but...

They're pirates, after all, is anyone really surprised?

Arrgh gonna arrgh, Pirates gonna pirate.

They just want to sail the high seas, embracing the ideals of freedom and independence while looting lots of booty.

• Upvote 2

At this point it's more like a pony, isn't it?

Anyway, I may not particularly like it when pirates raid an Alliance I'm in or considering joining (I saw Arrgh and PP on a lot of Wars pages while looking for a new one earlier this week, after pirate raids killed my last alliance), but even with all that, I don't hate them for it.

I certainly don't want myself or anyone in my alliance to be raided, but...

They're pirates, after all, is anyone really surprised?

Arrgh gonna arrgh, Pirates gonna pirate.

They just want to sail the high seas, embracing the ideals of freedom and independence while looting lots of booty.

#Join Us

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Sorry you feel that way. I think bigger joke here is that you are commenting and throwing insults in a thread that doesn't concern you. Yours is the "point and laugh" alliance though, so I guess it sort of makes sense you'd be here in a twisted sort of way.

>makes a spectical of his alliance

>doesn't get why people criticise it

If you don't want people commenting, don't make it public. That's, like, rule one of the internet.

If you don't want to be criticized, don't do dumb things. That's, like, rule two.

• Upvote 4

I dont think Orbis hashtags allow spaces. 

I don't think Orbis allows hashtags, period.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

where's the rum at?

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

>makes a spectical of his alliance

>doesn't get why people criticise it

If you don't want people commenting, don't make it public. That's, like, rule one of the internet.

If you don't want to be criticized, don't do dumb things. That's, like, rule two.

Rule number one of the Internet is never trust a Nigerian. Rule number two of the Internet is that people are constantly trying to sell you things that grow something and almost all of them never work. Rule number three of the Internet is never feed trolls.

My apologies for feeding you.

NAC will have no further official comment regarding this war until it is concluded.