NAC Recognition

George Clooney

release the hounds.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

by the way, never turn back on a peace deal. like we prefer perpetual warfare. It keeps the club going!

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

This is why you failed so badly you needed to have nations sell massive amounts of infra to hit us ehh?

NAC, did u not learn from Mensa HQ? They tried the same thing but just got themselves in our war range.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

They did do their X-mas raid on someone who was under their protection.

Shut up u also enjoyed it. Colbat stopped paying their fee and we all know that colbat did it so we didn't raid them.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

by the way, never turn back on a peace deal. like we prefer perpetual warfare. It keeps the club going!

Good spin work, your alliance members did the exact same thing to us and yet to you claim we're the ones that violated the truce. Every single fight has people that send in the final cheap shots and you claiming a "my shit don't stink" stance is laughable. You were waiting for any excuse whatsoever to continue the fight, a member could have farted in your general direction and half of your alliance would have soccer playered it just so you could have an excuse.

They did do their X-mas raid on someone who was under their protection.

Shut up u also enjoyed it. Colbat stopped paying their fee and we all know that colbat did it so we didn't raid them.

Just so you know... Gallifrey doesn't represent us.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Good spin work, your alliance members did the exact same thing to us and yet to you claim we're the ones that violated the truce. Every single fight has people that send in the final cheap shots and you claiming a "my shit don't stink" stance is laughable. You were waiting for any excuse whatsoever to continue the fight, a member could have farted in your general direction and half of your alliance would have soccer playered it just so you could have an excuse.

Actually...

"Last night" old posts regarding NAC were pulled from our Announcements and replaced with a call to offer peace across the board.

Not biege existing fights... but peace out of all.

Thats why things on our end stopped abruptly, and so many peace offers went up around the same time.

None of which would be of benefit to any "plan to wait for any excuse whatsoever to continue to fight."

But dont misunderstand me... Im not crying foul or complaining at all LoL

There was no "setup" or "sneaky plan" though... we really were walking away.

This is why you failed so badly you needed to have nations sell massive amounts of infra to hit us ehh?

We all know that had UPN and/or VE been at peace, and we hadn't just been in a war with two other alliances, your alliance wouldn't have touched us.  You picked your spot.  The knife hurt a bit.

You sent a peace offer in the middle of the night, I told my people to accept the peace offers from your nations.  If someone didn't check the alliance announcements before responding to your attacks, c'est la guerre.

Show is over so far as I'm concerned.  Get your people to send peace and they'll get it.  Attack us further and reap the whirlwind.  Choice is yours.

We all know that had UPN and/or VE been at peace, and we hadn't just been in a war with two other alliances, your alliance wouldn't have touched us.  You picked your spot.  The knife hurt a bit.

You sent a peace offer in the middle of the night, I told my people to accept the peace offers from your nations.  If someone didn't check the alliance announcements before responding to your attacks, c'est la guerre.

Show is over so far as I'm concerned.  Get your people to send peace and they'll get it.  Attack us further and reap the whirlwind.  Choice is yours.

I recall heavy raiding from NAC while VE was rolling us, So I would get off your high horse and hang out down here with the rest of us. 

As far as Im concerned your nations continued to DECLARE WAR, not just attack, after the fact so we will gladly see you at ZI :)

Strange, Arrgh agrees to white peace, then some of their members keep attacking. And despite claims that Arrgh and Political Pirates are seperate alliances we now have the latter attacking as well.

Makes you wonder...

Edited by Mutwa

Strange, Arrgh agrees to white peace, then some of their members keep attacking. And despite claims that Arrgh and Political Pirates are seperate alliances we now have the latter attacking as well.

Makes you wonder...

We agreed to peace, and then you post this thread.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Political Pirates attacks indiscriminately. I've wars on Mensa, SK, tS, TKP, Roz Wei, Vanguard, VE, Phoenix, DEIC, GPA, and now NAC in the past 2 weeks. Congratulations, you made the list. Finally something noteworthy your alliance achieved. 

• Upvote 4

I recall heavy raiding from NAC while VE was rolling us, So I would get off your high horse and hang out down here with the rest of us. 

As far as Im concerned your nations continued to DECLARE WAR, not just attack, after the fact so we will gladly see you at ZI :)

Old history, and something that happened early in a much larger war, not something that happened as a much larger war was winding down.  We did however peace you out.  If VE would like to address that further, then I'll let them do it.

I'm certain you'd gladly see us at many things, just as I would cheerfully sell down and start erasing cities in some of your nations, but what you will see instead is a lot more accepted peace offers as they come in.  Be happy.

We agreed to peace, and then you post this thread.

Incorrect.  This thread was posted hours before there was an agreement on peace.  Raiders sending peace after sucker punching a nation does not equate to peace between alliances.  Nice try though.

Political Pirates attacks indiscriminately. I've wars on Mensa, SK, tS, TKP, Roz Wei, Vanguard, VE, Phoenix, DEIC, GPA, and now NAC in the past 2 weeks. Congratulations, you made the list. Finally something noteworthy your alliance achieved. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=94544

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=94525

Hmm...

Your point being? You aren't allowed to have friends in other alliances? You can't defend friends? 

A Mensa guy once hit in my defense when I was in Arrgh. Is Arrgh and Mensa HQ one alliance now as per your implied definition? 

• Upvote 1