Alliance tags?

Kastor

Like Twitter

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Focusing on search functions nobody will use is certainly a good use of development time.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

• 1 month later...

On the backend it shouldn't be too hard either, just attach some search variables that users can create and search for. J'adore!

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

What stops an alliance from claiming every category? even though they don't follow it

It'd be cool if as a community we could turn colors into these tags, you can only choose 1 tag that way.. and colors would actually mean a bit more and help create a more clear political atmosphere. I'm fairly certain colors have became just become cosmetic, letting them become political would be nice. 

If you need to change colors you could.. and if a group holds "suspicious" elections on the election color, there could be inside color action and lots of exciting color politics, we just don't have right now. 

What stops an alliance from claiming every category? even though they don't follow it

It'd be cool if as a community we could turn colors into these tags, you can only choose 1 tag that way.. and colors would actually mean a bit more and help create a more clear political atmosphere. I'm fairly certain colors have became just become cosmetic, letting them become political would be nice. 

If you need to change colors you could.. and if a group holds "suspicious" elections on the election color, there could be inside color action and lots of exciting color politics, we just don't have right now. 

Or maybe they could just have a limit of 2 or 3 tags?

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

i don't like it so it will probably be implemented

reason why i don't like it is that it seems pretty superfluous. if you want your alliance to be noticed, buy an ad or do interesting shit. or, dare i say, recruit.

I kind of think going through a sea of recruitment messages to see which one you like best is quite nice. The messages (or the ad) have at least had a bit more thought put into them. Just using tags doesn't seem that interesting. 

Edited by Yui

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

Or maybe they could just have a limit of 2 or 3 tags?

Yeah, up to three tags that the alliance officers/leader selects from a preset list, with suggestions for additions to the list in a public thread. It allows player input with a hard limit on any potential abuse. i.e. no 'nazi' tags for alliances, etc.

Edited by fistofdoom

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt