Arrgh and Fark reach White Peace with Guardian, Mensa HQ, and the Seven Kingdoms

Vanek26

What is truly funny is that Buorhann's avatar IS ITSELF a ripoff of another eUSA forum member's avatar.  He used to use a different one before he flipping to the green hippo with the goatee.  That other user had a stock gray hippo avatar.  So you're not wrong, entirely, but Tenshibo is ripping off the OTHER hippo, not the one you know.

It's not a ripoff when it was CREATED and GIFTED by the person who originated it.

I actually did not have a avatar on our forums until he created one for me.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

It's not a ripoff when it was CREATED and GIFTED by the person who originated it.

What about the old elf one?  Did he create that one?

Priest of Dio

What about the old elf one?  Did he create that one?

That was only on eRep ( Since at the time it forced you to have a picture ), not the eUS forums.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

That might work for u and stuff. But I am getting lots of monies and resources for. Ur bank.

I see that you're still attacking your opponents well after this peace was posted.

NM!  That's a Cobalt person I looked at.  Mistakenly thought it was the SK guy you had a war open with.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

What do I have to do to get one of those hippo avatars?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

What do I have to do to get one of those hippo avatars?

Check out the Randum thread on our forums and see if someone will create one for you.  We're gathering together as a pack.  Like I stated there, no crocodiles will mess with us.

• Downvote 1

I see that you're still attacking your opponents well after this peace was posted.

NM! That's a Cobalt person I looked at. Mistakenly thought it was the SK guy you had a war open with.

Even if it was it would be a raid. I have decided that ur explanation on war vs raid is better. My explanation on Raid = War was wrong. Thanks for clearing things up.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Takes a Dioist...etc

Most co-ordinated enemies we've had so far in the game. I have to say I laughed out loud a few times at the Arrgh exploits. Excellent work chaps and we certainly learned a tactic or two from you. Hopefully next time we go to war we'll be back side-by-side where we belong.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Even if it was it would be a raid. I have decided that ur explanation on war vs raid is better. My explanation on Raid = War was wrong. Thanks for clearing things up.

Interesting. I'll keep that in mind.

• Downvote 1

That was definitely a learning experience. Glad we got it from some of the best fighters in the game.

o/ Fark

o/ Arrgh!

o/ Mensa HQ

Indeed. Being our first real war we learned a thing or two to use in the future. Personally I enjoy knowing that we get along so well with most of Orbis most of the time and don't have to be called into war. IMO, Arrgh are the best allies we could ever ask for

• Upvote 2

This was a fun war against formidable opponents o/

Really proud of how Arrgh members stuck with it and went with our strategy with no complaints.  We have a great bunch of people and I salute you all o7

Mensa also showed that their activity and co-ordination is unparalleled.  We're not bad at that ourselves but not in such numbers.  It all lead for an entertaining war.  I think this is a good time for peace all round.

It's almost... like you used to be one of us.

Good fun.  Tell Tywin he's welcome back in our GroupMe.

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."