Arrgh and Fark reach White Peace with Guardian, Mensa HQ, and the Seven Kingdoms

Vanek26

Nice fighting ol chaps o7

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

And I just got used to the beat downs :P

o/ arrgh, it was a good crash course in war after returning to the game.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

i had fun fighting Mensa and Seven Kingdoms, sadly i never go the chance to fight a Guardian Nation. its been fun, now its time to move on to more raids.

You were out of range of us and then we managed to stay out of range of all of Arrgh after round 1.  :P

You guys put up a good fight though, kudos!

Ugly blessed hippo checking in.

Arrgh, you fought well, I wasnt in range, but I saw your attics first hand with platoon buddies.

You were in my range, but thanks to Cobalt I decided to sent my troops elsewhere. Now both our troops can do damage to our opponents. That makes me glad. :D

tvPWtuA.gif

Despite some initial butthurt, I think all parties involved developed a begrudging respect for one another throughout the course of this conflict. I always like seeing that, congrats on peace. 

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

You were in my range, but thanks to Cobalt I decided to sent my troops elsewhere. Now both our troops can do damage to our opponents. That makes me glad. :D

Was hoping to drop down far enough in score to clip you into my down declare range.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You were out of range of us and then we managed to stay out of range of all of Arrgh after round 1.  :P

You guys put up a good fight though, kudos!

I managed to get a quick round of payback in on Winona :)

Other than that, yeah, I think you avoided us entirely.

Hippo ripoff.

What is truly funny is that Buorhann's avatar IS ITSELF a ripoff of another eUSA forum member's avatar.  He used to use a different one before he flipping to the green hippo with the goatee.  That other user had a stock gray hippo avatar.  So you're not wrong, entirely, but Tenshibo is ripping off the OTHER hippo, not the one you know.

Priest of Dio

Nope, nevermind. Third edit. I see, white peace.

Oh yea, I actually ment to say when will Mensa scum pay tribute to stay in the DNR list? It's free for strong allances but Mensa and SK are weak.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.