One year ago

Kastor

One year ago, I set foot into Orbis, the world was different back then. Prefontaine ran the world. Rose didn't have any allies. VE and tS were allied together. The Black Knights weren't as funny. Ashland was casuing trouble everywhere. MensaHQ had just joined the game, Vanguard was Guerilla Republik. Earth Systems Alliance was a thing. Ghost and me had made an alliance. Cynic was relevant. Kurdanak led Rose. Cody K led Seven Kingdoms. Arrgh was just starting out, still causing terror, however. Neither Alpha, The Knights Radiant, or Pantheon were around. The treaty web wasn't as complicated. And no one had heard I was a bank robber.

Even while the world is at war, let's celebrate me coming into Orbis. It marked a chance in everything. Lets make a change for the better.

Long live Politcs and War, and long live Kastor!

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Just think - a year ago you hadn't stolen from any banks.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

One year ago, I set foot into Orbis, the world was different back then. Prefontaine ran the world. Rose didn't have any allies. VE and tS were allied together. The Black Knights weren't as funny. Ashland was casuing trouble everywhere. MensaHQ had just joined the game, Vanguard was Guerilla Republik. Earth Systems Alliance was a thing. Ghost and me had made an alliance. Cynic was relevant. Kurdanak led Rose. Cody K led Seven Kingdoms. Arrgh was just starting out, still causing terror, however. Neither Alpha, The Knights Radiant, or Pantheon were around. The treaty web wasn't as complicated. And no one had heard I was a bank robber.

Even while the world is at war, let's celebrate me coming into Orbis. It marked a chance in everything. Lets make a change for the better.

It's never too late to bring back #rollkastor, you know that right? :ph34r:

Edited by TheNG

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

It's never too late to bring back #rollkastor, you know that right? :ph34r:

Don't we all want to do this :P

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Don't we all want to do this :P

I've done it. Was easy.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I think my bank was one of the first you robbed.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: