Alpha Announcement

Placentica

You are tied to BK too so there would have been same story all over again

It wouldn't be the same. I think one of the big reasons Yoso got so pissed is because hitting TKR was completely uncalled for and out of nowhere. He probably would be upset if you hit tS, but less so.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

Uh then Chola and Roz Wei need new leadership.

Let's not pretend that we don't know where all power in this game lays. Destroying one top tier nation is equivalent to like 20-30 mid-low tier, also not to mention that Rose at that time didn't even have much of the tier your alliance has and I've heard that your guys weren't even fully militarized

It's totally expected something like this is coming from you Jaguar. You are not a stranger to me, I know how you carefully evade wars when you were in BK. You are a classic pixel-hugger.

If you are strong in your war range, you are powerful, that's it ! Mammoth sized nations doesn't give you power if they don't fight. Building more cities and infrastructure is not equivalent to power, even building perfect military is not power unless you fight with it. I know it'll sound crazy for you, but that's how the game works :P

And I'm not sure whether it's directed to Chola or Roz Wei "also not to mention that Rose at that time didn't even have much of the tier your alliance has and I've heard that your guys weren't even fully militarized", but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing. Thanks for taking your time, I suggest you find some other thread to shitpost on.

• Upvote 4

It wouldn't be the same. I think one of the big reasons Yoso got so pissed is because hitting TKR was completely uncalled for and out of nowhere. He probably would be upset if you hit tS, but less so.

Fighting tkr is easier than ts. Fighting tkr also eventually isolates ts. UPN strategy allows them to take less damage and do more damage to the other side. It is strategically speaking one of the better moves it could have taken. If you think having an ally that uses logic to fight its enemies instead of emotional attachment is bad, then good for you. I don't agree with you but you can be upset.

Fighting tkr is easier than ts. Fighting tkr also eventually isolates ts. UPN strategy allows them to take less damage and do more damage to the other side. It is strategically speaking one of the better moves it could have taken. If you think having an ally that uses logic to fight its enemies instead of emotional attachment is bad, then good for you. I don't agree with you but you can be upset.

I mean, look how it turned out for them.

• Upvote 5
6XmKiC2.png