Alpha Announcement

Placentica

especially if Alpha actually teaches Rose how to fight.

Rose's allies have been trying to teach them how to fight for ages now and they still have no idea what they are doing. I seriously doubt they ever will at this point

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Happy fighting Placentica !

Edit: We abide by our treaties. We are defending t$ and we will continue to do so ! If Alpha declares war, we will do our best to fight you as well.

You know they attacked us right? Defending is honorable, jumping on the bandwagon is deplorable, but I get it, it's all about the company you keep.

o/Alpha

You know they attacked us right? Defending is honorable, jumping on the bandwagon is deplorable, but I get it, it's all about the company you keep.

o/Alpha

I guess Rose got blitzed so hard their members forgot their blatant aggression.

Edit: You can nitpick terms and treaty clauses all you want but Alpha wouldn't even have had to militarize if Rose didn't decide to go on a hilariously pointless crusade.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

>Alpha are called lapdogs for honouring a treaty

>Called lapdogs by alliances who have no obligation to hit Rose but did so at the request of The Syndicate anyway

#Hypocrites

Heck BK even say what Partisan wants them to at this stage and by the time this war is done probably ditched two allies (UPN and Rose) in the meantime, I think you really need to look for who the lapdogs are.

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

>Called lapdogs by alliances who have no obligation to hit Rose but did so at the request of The Syndicate anyway

#Hypocrites

Heck BK even say what Partisan wants them to at this stage and by the time this war is done probably ditched two allies (UPN and Rose) in the meantime, I think you really need to look for who the lapdogs are.

You can't really blame either Chola or BK for wanting to support an ally who doesn't force them into awkward conflicts of interest by way of unwarranted aggression.

You can break everything down into technicalities but that doesn't change the fact that Chola and BK are /reacting/ to a situation Rose's (and by extension UPN's) aggression has caused, while Alpha is unquestioningly (if not willfully) operating in order to support that blatant aggression.

Lapdogs don't ask questions. At least BK is concerned about their potential conflicts of interest.

#bittermuch?

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 5

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

#Hypocrites

> Refuses any attempt at diplomacy because they think they can win

> Goes on a hilarious pointless crusade

> Gets countered all the way back home

If listening to Pub and the other gang led you to where you are right now, i'd rather listen to Partisan all &#33;@#&#036;ing day.

I find it extremely amusing how conspiratorial you guys get when it comes to Partisan, you paint him like the absolute mastermind in control of everything ( LOL ).

Have you ever considered you are just awful at what you do, and smart peoples recognize it? If i were Rose, or a Rose member, i would honestly just sit down and realize what i did wrong. And no, Steel and Ships are not the solution.

• Upvote 6

o/Alpha

We knew it won't be a bandwagon. We knew already Alpha would counter us, but we still went for it. It's totally up to you to judge us, all I can say is, we did not jump into a bandwagon.

We knew it won't be a bandwagon. We knew already Alpha would counter us, but we still went for it. It's totally up to you to judge us, all I can say is, we did not jump into a bandwagon.

You're kidding right? Please tell me you're kidding. What you did is the exact definition of bandwagoning  :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure Yosodog has explained why BK has dropped Rose due to your aggression on your aggressive act against their other ally with your last war against tS. Stop trying to throw BK under the bus and acting like BK was acting dishonorable when they dropped you.

Lesson of the day: Don't hit your ally's ally if you don't want them to drop you.

What's so hard to understand that?

• Upvote 4

PoJQyFJ.gif

Honestly they don't seem to get an alliance could go into a war knowing it's top tier is going to be mobbed. I blame the attitude in alliances like Rose that only the half a dozen players at the top of an alliance matter. Makes sense I suppose, they went into all this thinking they'd win no problem.

Both Roz Wei and Chola went in knowing what'd happen but no, we apparently went in only because we thought it'd be a cakewalk. 

• Upvote 3

I'm pretty sure Yosodog has explained why BK has dropped Rose due to your aggression on your aggressive act against their other ally with your last war against tS. Stop trying to throw BK under the bus and acting like BK was acting dishonorable when they dropped you.

Lesson of the day: Don't hit your ally's ally if you don't want them to drop you.

What's so hard to understand that?

It's hard not to do that in a war with many alliances on either side. Remember treaties are signed between two alliances not between two alliances and all their other buddies. It's unreasonable to assume your friend will be protected just because you are.

Honestly they don't seem to get an alliance could go into a war knowing it's top tier is going to be mobbed. I blame the attitude in alliances like Rose that only the half a dozen players at the top of an alliance matter. Makes sense I suppose, they went into all this thinking they'd win no problem.

Both Roz Wei and Chola went in knowing what'd happen but no, we apparently went in only because we thought it'd be a cakewalk.

They feed so much money to that top tier it becomes useless in wars, believe me, i saw it!

Uh then Chola and Roz Wei need new leadership.

Let's not pretend that we don't know where all power in this game lays. Destroying one top tier nation is equivalent to like 20-30 mid-low tier, also not to mention that Rose at that time didn't even have much of the tier your alliance has and I've heard that your guys weren't even fully militarized

They feed so much money to that top tier it becomes useless in wars, believe me, i saw it!

Not that it'll stop 'em continuing.

Uh then Chola and Roz Wei need new leadership.

Let's not pretend that we don't know where all power in this game lays. Destroying one top tier nation is equivalent to like 20-30 mid-low tier, also not to mention that Rose at that time didn't even have much of the tier your alliance has and I've heard that your guys weren't even fully militarized

Because we weren't frightened to lose the few top tier nations we had? Alright then, not being a pixel hugger is a bad thing now.

Yes, top tier nations they have that can't even declare wars is where the real military power is. 

You'll find they were for the most part though a number slacked off admittedly (the case everywhere, I mean I saw two active UPN guys with 0 military for example when they declared war). We actually keep a high level of military even in peace time so the number of units wasn't the issue, more a case of being outnumbered and down declared by a large number of people at the top. 

Not that it'll stop 'em continuing.

Because we weren't frightened to lose the few top tier nations we had? Alright then, not being a pixel hugger is a bad thing now.

Yes, top tier nations they have that can't even declare wars is where the real military power is. 

You'll find they were for the most part though a number slacked off admittedly (the case everywhere, I mean I saw two active UPN guys with 0 military for example when they declared war). We actually keep a high level of military even in peace time so the number of units wasn't the issue, more a case of being outnumbered and down declared by a large number of people at the top.

No, but you have lost top tier and accomplished absolutely nothing with mid-low tier at beginning of war. I realize that you want to show your loyalty to Mensa but you should look at your own interests first before making a move that will help(not in this case) them

Also, with their strong whale tier they have managed to destroy every other nation in that tier, just look at Solo Man, I'm sure there are more but he is a good example

• Upvote 2

It's hard not to do that in a war with many alliances on either side. Remember treaties are signed between two alliances not between two alliances and all their other buddies. It's unreasonable to assume your friend will be protected just because you are.

Its unreasonable to expect us(BK) to sit by and let one ally going on the offensive of the other, and that's why BK and Rose are no longer allied together. Rose betrayed BK by hitting tS in the Proxy War. Its not that hard to not attack your ally's ally. JS. UPN had many targets they could of picked from, but did the same thing Rose did in Proxy War, attacked our ally. At least UPN isn't &#33;@#&#036;ing about us being upset with their aggression towards our ally, unlike Rose who seems to forget that they betrayed us in effort to harm The Syndicate. Now UPN did the same thing, and its unreasonable for them to hit our direct ally for a friend over us, who is their ally.

We aren't being unreasonable for being upset about being upset and feeling betrayed, because we were and you know it.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Its unreasonable to expect us(BK) to sit by and let one ally going on the offensive of the other, and that's why BK and Rose are no longer allied together. Rose betrayed BK by hitting tS in the Proxy War. Its not that hard to not attack your ally's ally. JS. UPN had many targets they could of picked from, but did the same thing Rose did in Proxy War, attacked our ally. At least UPN isn't !@#$ about us being upset with their aggression towards our ally, unlike Rose who seems to forget that they betrayed us in effort to harm The Syndicate. Now UPN did the same thing, and its unreasonable for them to hit our direct ally for a friend over us, who is their ally.

We aren't being unreasonable for being upset about being upset and feeling betrayed, because we were and you know it.

Can you name me one alliance that UPN could have declared on and that it would help the coalition as whole?

Can you name me one alliance that UPN could have declared on and that it would help the coalition as whole?

There are plenty on our side that isn't directly Allied to us. Hell, we would understand them hitting The Syndicate but TKR? That was uncalled for. You can keep making it seem we are being unreasonable. We have every right to be upset.

PoJQyFJ.gif

No, but you have lost top tier and accomplished absolutely nothing with mid-low tier at beginning of war. I realize that you want to show your loyalty to Mensa but you should look at your own interests first before making a move that will help(not in this case) them

Also, with their strong whale tier they have managed to destroy every other nation in that tier, just look at Solo Man, I'm sure there are more but he is a good example

And you're showing your loyalty to Rose here yadda yadda. It doesn't really matter strategically that the top went, it was so small that any serious conflict it was going to be lost in an instant anyway. Post war it'll converge on top of the rest of the membership where it can be more useful in future.

Rose who we're talking about here had nothing to do with that. They can't even win where they're supposedly strongest and have to get others to do it.