Alpha Announcement

Placentica

fKwXldT.jpg

Settle down, Aerys Targaryen.  I prefer to do my warfare and then take care of bookkeeping. 

You'll won't get to nuke me for another 5 turns, no rush my man.  But thanks for selling off all your planes for me.

Alpha declares war on The Chola for attacking our MDoAP ally Rose without provocation.  Rose has enough company and you weren't necessary.

Signed for Alpha,

Placentica, Driver

James II, Hybrid

Greatnate, Iron

Hope Solo, Iron

Edit: Since The Chola is new to the game, I even sent them a message saying if they peace out their wars, they will be let off the hook.  They chose war, not unexpected, but can't say we didn't try!  Happy for more war slots though, SK's are full.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 5

fKwXldT.jpg

Settle down, Aerys Targaryen.  I prefer to do my warfare and then take care of bookkeeping. 

You'll won't get to nuke me for another 5 turns, no rush my man.  But thanks for selling off all your planes for me.

Alpha declares war on The Chola for attacking our MDoAP ally Rose without provocation.  Rose has enough company and you weren't necessary.

Signed for Alpha,

Placentica, Driver

James II, Hybrid

Greatnate, Iron

Hope Solo, Iron

aiR9vAJkLSYNO.gif

#jokealliance2016

#sitdownshutup

• Upvote 4

Happy fighting Placentica !

Edit: We abide by our treaties. We are defending t$ and we will continue to do so ! If Alpha declares war, we will do our best to fight you as well.

Edited by Aerys Targaryen

Happy fighting Placentica !

Edit: We abide by our treaties. We are defending t$ and we will continue to do so ! If Alpha declares war, we will do our best to fight you as well.

Rose didn't attack tS.  tS attacked Rose, so you were not defending tS.  You were aggressively oA'ing into the conflict.

Guess how many people declared on Rose before you?

1?

2?

3?

4?

5?

6? Still no

7?  Getting closer now.

8?  Yep.

You were the NINTH alliance to declare war on Rose.  Enough is enough.  If anyone thinks it's wrong to defend our ally against the 9th attacker, then I can't help you.

• Upvote 2

Rose didn't attack tS. tS attacked Rose, so you were not defending tS. You were aggressively oA'ing into the conflict.

1?

2?

3?

4?

5?

6? Still no

7? Getting closer now.

8? Yep.

You were the NINTH alliance to declare war on Rose. Enough is enough. If anyone thinks it's wrong to defend our ally against the 9th attacker, then I can't help you.

Don't you just hate it when people aggressively oA?

• Upvote 3
T7Vrilp.png

Rose didn't attack tS.  tS attacked Rose, so you were not defending tS.  You were aggressively oA'ing into the conflict.

1?

2?

3?

4?

5?

6? Still no

7?  Getting closer now.

8?  Yep.

You were the NINTH alliance to declare war on Rose.  Enough is enough.  If anyone thinks it's wrong to defend our ally against the 9th attacker, then I can't help you.

That's nice and all but Rose had many opportunities to avoid the rolling it is currently receiving but hey let's just blame it on Mensa because it just makes sense, right?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

1?

2?

3?

4?

5?

6? Still no

7?  Getting closer now.

8?  Yep.

You are conveniently ignoring what happened before that. Rose declared war on Mensa and t$ came into the conflict with their MDoAP.

• Upvote 1

You are conveniently ignoring what happened before that. Rose declared war on Mensa and t$ came into the conflict with their MDoAP.

So? You said you were defending tS, you should check out what word defending means I guess.

You and Rozalia could meet up for a coffe sometimes, i heard he made a same mistake thinking Rose would be an easy target and that you won't get much damage

So? You said you were defending tS, you should check out what word defending means I guess.

You and Rozalia could meet up for a coffe sometimes, i heard he made a same mistake thinking Rose would be an easy target and that you won't get much damage

Again, what is it with this angle you're going for here? Well you are a former Rose member so I'll have to chalk it up to that I guess. 

Newsflash genius, both Roz Wei and Chola could have stayed out of the conflict if we wanted things to be nice and easy. Some times you got to do them hard times though daddy. 

Who said Rose was an easy target? We declared this war to aid our allies, that's it. If you want to shitpost, there are plenty of other threads, I heard FSA is coming up with something soon :P

They were an easy target and didn't really get much damage out lel

Lxr4VfE.png

I've not had to say this for a long time. 

Just merge your alliance into Rose already, okay. Thanks mate.

Careful what you wish for. Rose is primarily a FA-alliance, its allies are top-notch. Alpha is an excellent upper-tier and military alliance. Rose + Alpha, if it can maintain its coherence, would be a force to be reckoned with, especially if Alpha actually teaches Rose how to fight.

Careful what you wish for. Rose is primarily a FA-alliance, its allies are top-notch. Alpha is an excellent upper-tier and military alliance. Rose + Alpha, if it can maintain its coherence, would be a force to be reckoned with, especially if Alpha actually teaches Rose how to fight.

That would be awesome.  Seriously, some competition in military for once if so.

• Downvote 1

That would be awesome.  Seriously, some competition in military for once if so.

Flower power kangaroo vs a Snek on a steamroller

Also:

FIghting is guides and being active for updates and coordination. There's no 20 level belt system for nation fighting.

• Upvote 4

FIghting is guides and being active for updates and coordination. There's no 20 level belt system for nation fighting.

You're right, there's a 25 level belt system.  Best watch your step Stranger, don't be dissing my belt.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1